Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Took some new photos today with my coilovers and proper bumpstops & trimming where needed. I'm trying to plan a trip with my wife @TankGirl in the near future, so I want to make sure I don't run into any issues.
DSC_1277.jpg
DSC_1312.jpg
DSC_1321.jpg

These @ROAM 14" Travel coilovers work perfect with the lower fenders removed and 40" tires! I am able to use the full 14" of travel with only minimal trimming. Hopefully the axles hold up for just a little while :devil:

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Took some new photos today with my coilovers and proper bumpstops & trimming where needed. I'm trying to plan a trip with my wife @TankGirl in the near future, so I want to make sure I don't run into any issues.
DSC_1277.jpg
DSC_1312.jpg
DSC_1321.jpg

These @ROAM 14" Travel coilovers work perfect with the lower fenders removed and 40" tires! I am able to use the full 14" of travel with only minimal trimming. Hopefully the axles hold up for just a little while :devil:
I would appreciate it if I could like this more than once.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
DSC_1277.jpg
DSC_1312.jpg
DSC_1321.jpg

Unbelievable articulation and angle on that front driver side tire...Very impressive! Best looking jeep on here..

Sponsored

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
DSC_1277.jpg
DSC_1312.jpg
DSC_1321.jpg

What coilover kit? Did you have to extend brake lines? Did you move the rear ebrake cables?

OP
OP
TTEChris

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
What coilover kit? Did you have to extend brake lines? Did you move the rear ebrake cables?
It is a @ROAM offroad coilover kit.

I believe the production kits come with new brake lines. When I installed my kit the brake lines were not ready, so I modified/routed the stock lines in such a way that they would clear at full extension.

I also routed my parking brake cables under the fuel filler pipe and other hoses.