Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

wvgasguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR / 2017 TRD Pro 4Runner / 2016 Suburban LTZ and 1979 Chevy K10 short bed
Occupation
Retired
2 more 2.0L's built. Passed a lot of earlier orders so who can figure it out???

Actually 3 stickers and 1 build and sticker..... and counting. Updates as I post. Can't wait to see what second shift accomplishes

A good morning for forum members....lots of v6's

Advertisement

Last edited:

sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered dates look all over the place. And no rhyme or reason apparently (2-door/4-door, Rubi/Sahara/Sport, 3.6/2.0). Although the most recent ordered that has been built according to this is 10/05.

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Ordered dates look all over the place. And no rhyme or reason apparently (2-door/4-door, Rubi/Sahara/Sport, 3.6/2.0). Although the most recent ordered that has been built according to this is 10/05.
Have not been able to sight any specific build patterns. Seems like build orders are simply pulled out of a hat.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Finally!

Build sequencing perception may also be influenced by inspection wait times

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
2 more 2.0L's built. Passed a lot of earlier orders so who can figure it out???

Actually 3 stickers and 1 build and sticker..... and counting. Updates as I post. Can't wait to see what second shift accomplishes

A good morning for forum members....lots of v6's
There really seems to be no rhyme or reason to the build order. I placed mine 9/12 and still no news. Jeep chat says it hasn't had a status change since September and ETA states "TBD."

Sponsored

RubyToBe

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 2019 Rubicon
Congrats on you almost order!

Once you get your Vin it varies depending on options, but I’ve seen some show up in less than a month and others 90+ days.
Yakpimp really appreciate this tool! Question for you, and I’m not sure if this is beyond your scope or not...do you know if any 2019 Rubis w the Sky One Touch top have been built yet?

trail_runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Forester XT Touring, 2019 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR
Yakpimp really appreciate this tool! Question for you, and I’m not sure if this is beyond your scope or not...do you know if any 2019 Rubis w the Sky One Touch top have been built yet?
My 2019 JLUR went to JB status yesterday -- I ordered the Sky OneTouch top.

richaudet

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep JLUR MOJITO!
Thanks! Good luck to you, too. I checked off just about every option available except for additional body stickers, and color-coded fenders.
Any ideas as to what additional equipment it's been narrowed down to so far as the culprit(s) for the JB delay?
The only thing most of us seem to have in common are Rubicon stickers, otherwise it is a crap shoot on what options we elected vs other builds that seem to be moving along.

Nixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
The only thing most of us seem to have in common are Rubicon stickers, otherwise it is a crap shoot on what options we elected vs other builds that seem to be moving along.
I've skimmed through every finished order in the last several days and none of them have had steel bumper group. There was a Sahara with a steel front bumper and plastic rear (didn't know that was an option) but thats the only steel bumper I've seen go through.

Yammyhaha

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito MOAB/Audi A6/BMW Z3/Saab 9-5/Saab 9-3 Conv
My Moab has steel front bumper and options for 8 spd (DFT), Dual Top (AEN), Trailer Tow (ADH), Advanced Safety (ALP), Cold Weather (ADE) and Trail Rail Mgmt (CMD). Here is my status as of this morning.Yammyhaha (Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL - Mojito!)
Date ordered: 09/13/2018
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 09/29/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 11/10/18 07:22:00 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 11/12/18 06:17:00 PM TOLEDO - OTTAWA VDC
Production Status KZ Received 11/13/18 08:35:37 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 11/14/18 11:06:00 AM TOLEDO - NITRO CREEK VDC

Sponsored

AMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG, BMW G650GS
I've skimmed through every finished order in the last several days and none of them have had steel bumper group. There was a Sahara with a steel front bumper and plastic rear (didn't know that was an option) but thats the only steel bumper I've seen go through.
Is it possible that the Sahara was a Moab? IIRC the Moab comes standard with a steel front bumper.

rommel102

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue Sahara 2.0 JLU FINALLY HERE!
So I'm still showing up without a sticker here but Jeep Chat just told me I'm in KZ status! So if true I went straight from I to KZ in just one day.

2.0 JLU Sahara with nearly all options, soft top only, no steel.

Nixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My Moab has steel front bumper and options for 8 spd (DFT), Dual Top (AEN), Trailer Tow (ADH), Advanced Safety (ALP), Cold Weather (ADE) and Trail Rail Mgmt (CMD). Here is my status as of this morning.Yammyhaha (Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL - Mojito!)
Date ordered: 09/13/2018
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 09/29/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 11/10/18 07:22:00 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 11/12/18 06:17:00 PM TOLEDO - OTTAWA VDC
Production Status KZ Received 11/13/18 08:35:37 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 11/14/18 11:06:00 AM TOLEDO - NITRO CREEK VDC
I (happily) stand corrected. This morning when I checked there were only 3 only list, the new batch has them!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE MOJITO!

BamaMoabRTR

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Moab
I ordered a 2019 JLU Moab which has the front steel bumper and rear plastic bumper. Mine has been built and is at the vendor getting ad on options installed. Been there for over a week. Build day on mine was 11/5/18 and order date was 9/12/18.

Advertisement

Advertisement