First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR4x4 Dbl Cab Long Bed loaded
Occupation
USMC Ret DAV
Dang, Jay. You are posting pics faster than I can view them! Thanks for the hard work getting the pics to us. You rock!

The Bushwacker fenders are great!

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I like those a-pillar mounts better than the Rigid. In addition to the windshield clearance, this design appears to allow for pivoting toward the outside.

AnthemAVM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Any idea when the cowl lighting mounts will be available?

Sponsored

chuck h

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
I really like the look of their products, but not real familiar with their quality, and have not been able to find much online. Anyone use their products? Mostly interested in their bumpers. Thanks!

Torque77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I really like the look of their products, but not real familiar with their quality, and have not been able to find much online. Anyone use their products? Mostly interested in their bumpers. Thanks!
I had the rampage bumpers on my jk....loved the look of them and were pretty good quality wise until the powdecoat started to show rust spots (however I do live in buffalo and the salt kills stuff around here at winter time). That was prolly around year 3 and then I just got them both rhino lined and haven’t had issues since.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
I use to want a tonneau cover but I have seen both the backbone and slipstream so I will probably purchase one of those instead unless I make my own version

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I don't have their bumpers but I do have the cowl light brackets and the sliders as pictured on the driver's side of their SEMA display. They were donated for my SEMA build that Wet Okole did this year. After 5 months they look great and have not shown any sings of rusting.

KIMG1053.JPG

KIMG1107.JPG

KIMG1227.JPG
Sponsored