Sponsored

Power Soft Top Available to Order 6/7! [UPDATE: OPEN NOW and First Confirmed Order!]

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
:cwl:What does “Constructively placed” mean? Did they stack a shipment of Jeeps like Legos?
Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Congrats @Templeton ! Does this mean I'm the last 2018 power top to be shipped though? Ordered June 11th, and still in JB status today. I mean is it possible for a 2019 Jeep to ship before my 2018 from June does? :crying:

Edit: I scrolled through the 2019 page of JeepGarage, and there are indeed several 2019 orders in KZ status while my 2018 is still in JB. This would be even more infuriating if I wasn't already emotionally numb to what this company has pulled so far...

Last edited:

s2000zr

First Name
mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda ridgeline
Congrats @Templeton ! Does this mean I'm the last 2018 power top to be shipped though? Ordered June 11th, and still in JB status today. I mean is it possible for a 2019 Jeep to ship before my 2018 from June does? :crying:

Edit: I scrolled through the 2019 page of JeepGarage, and there are indeed several 2019 orders in KZ status while my 2018 is still in JB. This would be even more infuriating if I wasn't already emotionally numb to what this company has pulled so far...

Why don’t you try to order a 2019? And buy the one that arrived to your dealer first?

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
I just ordered the Chroma Graphics Jeep License Plate Frames... so cool and arrives on Sunday (thank you Amazon). I can't believe it is a day away! Hopefully by Noon tomorrow....

I can't wait to test out the Turbo engine - I think I got every available option, definitely all of the creature comforts. Remote proximity entry, leather, Nav, upgraded stereo, safety group, upgraded rims, selec trac, anti-spin, cold weather, LED package, Turbo Engine and the POWER TOP!

At least there is no rain tomorrow so I can play with the Power Top. The first time I open it will be for Gregodav!
Than you Templeton. Hours now... The wait is just about over. Tomorrow is your day.

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
:cwl:What does “Constructively placed” mean? Did they stack a shipment of Jeeps like Legos?
I looked it up today and it seems to mean that the carrier has a line of some sort to get it unloaded. I looked up all the other deliveries on Jeep Garage.org for 2018 and it appears that takes somewhere between 2 and 4 days to get unloaded not counting weekends, but we'll see.

Templeton do you have your Jeep?

Sponsored

jonnyg

First Name
Jonathan GLober
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M5
Has anybody added a surf/ paddle board rack they like?

Finally feels like i may actually get this Jeep (it’s confirmed on a train and delivery is scheduled for some time next week) so now it’s time to start adding on some goodies.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Anxiously awaiting news from Templeton... If he has it, he is probably reading the manual or the infotainment center or taking it out for a drive.

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
I just came to check on Templeton, make sure everything went smoothly and he didn't storm out of the dealership because they pulled some crap. Keeping fingers crossed for some Ocean Blue pics!

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
Same here...since it seems I will be living vicariously through you all for a few more weeks yet (and I hope no more!)

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It shows Templeton was on the Forum at 2:53 pm today...

Sponsored

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sahara Power Top On Order
Where is Templeton?!?!? Has he driven his new Wrangler Sky One Touch off into the sunset never to be heard from again? I guess its that good.

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
I love it. I love it. I love it.

I love the color. I love the turbo engine.

The Power Top is seamless and perfect. Everyone who sees it is amazed.

The turbo engine drives like a car. Amazing torque.

The first time I opened the Power Top I swear I said this one is for Gregodav.

I was a little surprised that there’s no power seat. I never thought about it but I just kind of assumed.

The color is sick. I love it.

The heated seats and heated steering wheel work great. The proximity entry is terrific.

I’m not sure if I am supposed to drive in 2h or 4h for daily driving.

I kinda now need to focus on getting my registration in order....

I love this car. So fun.

5DC919E1-2DA9-4A39-AF7D-ECAEBA76A700.jpeg

OP
OP

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Also surprised that it didn’t come with an owners manual. Is that new? I ordered through Jeep Chat.

Also - very important. The touch screen responsiveness and tech is the best I’ve ever seen on any car. Better than RR and BMW and Lexus. By far.

jvanloon

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 JLURXR on Order
Fantastic Templeton!!! It's great to hear that your happy after suck a long wait!
Sponsored