Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
I have spent thousands with our vendors here and have always got great pricing, especially with @Northridge4x4.

I am looking for a Warn Zeon 10s but can't justify spending almost double over the VR10s. So when I saw a non forum vendor advertising it for $1050 shipped I jumped on it...then this morning I get this email...

Screenshot_20180904-064013_Email.jpg

Never had a vendor not honor the price they have had advertised for over 3 days during a "Huge Warn sale for Lobor Day." Just terrible...

Anyway, stick with those who support us, I'll just have to keep waiting till the Zeon goes on a real sale to get it to my "ok, I can justify it now" price :(
Sponsored

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Back in August there was a few vendors that had the 10-S pricing not listed correctly. Amazon was one of them and Northridge 4x4 matched Amazon's price with the free shipping. It has since moved back up to over $1200, I think. If a vendor makes a mistake of 5% or so, then I can understand the frustration. If there's a mistake of 20-30% and the vendor brings that up, there should be an understanding that it really was a mistake. I think the 10-S lists for $1500 something now. I have no clue what the MAP is, but to get one for $1050 shipped just sounds like a mistake. You can always acknowledge the mistake and maybe ask for 10% off something else. Idk, man. I like supporting the smaller vendors because I know they're grinding it out to keep up. Northridge is definitely a go to for me, too. That's why when they honored the pricing from Amazon, I jumped on it. Almost bought 2 of them. Haha.

upload_2018-10-29_7-53-4.png

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
I found a supplemental braking system I've been watching different places. Camping World had it at 729 retail 1200.
I put it in my cart and the price went up to 900.
I called. They checked. They honored the 729 price and still skilled 2 day free. It arrived the next day.
Sponsored