Sponsored

Start of the 2019 Jeep JL Wrangler production?

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
I see that none of the ones that have built have gone KZ yet which seems odd. I wonder if they’re all sitting outside waiting on a part. Someone posted on these forums that works there posted earlier that they had 1200 2018s sitting outside waiting on a door sill or something like that.
Sponsored

koallinbear

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Ordered, 2016 Renegade Trailhawk
Do you have to pay for jeep garage to see everyone's builds? What is the link for that

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I see that none of the ones that have built have gone KZ yet which seems odd. I wonder if they’re all sitting outside waiting on a part. Someone posted on these forums that works there posted earlier that they had 1200 2018s sitting outside waiting on a door sill or something like that.
I don't think that guy worked for Jeep if I remember right. The first ones came off the line 2 days ago, I'd expect them to start shopping next week.

bayou girl

First Name
Sallye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JLR

Sponsored

JohnnyJeepSales

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I have a sold order that is in "F" status ( paint )

It looks like Mojito! is the first color down the line.

Ordered 9-17

I'm in NE OH

:bandit:

kevsmith

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sahara
When I talked to my first dealer, they told me the 3.6 auto was on restriction. About an hour after I left, they called and said they could place the order, I guess he figured out how to do it. I ended up placing an order with the 2nd dealer I talked to a few days later (much better price). The order sheet showed it was on restriction, dealer told me not to worry about it, so I haven't. I have a VIN and expected ship date in late November. The 3.6 is a common engine, the automatic is a common transmission, neither are going away anytime soon. If you are a serious buyer, your salesman will figure out how to place what you want.
Thanks for the info! I’ve been working with a dealer close to the house. First he said you couldn’t order then after sooon feeding him info from this site he’s called his Chrysler rep who has said he can order a Jeep with restricted packages, the 3.6 v6. Going up there today to check out a few options. If this guy doesn’t get his act together pretty quick I’m going to move on to other Dealers in Houston. We’ll see. Thanks again!!

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU

BFLYER

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
Just heard from my dealer - D1 Status expected build date 11/5.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Thanks for the info! I’ve been working with a dealer close to the house. First he said you couldn’t order then after sooon feeding him info from this site he’s called his Chrysler rep who has said he can order a Jeep with restricted packages, the 3.6 v6. Going up there today to check out a few options. If this guy doesn’t get his act together pretty quick I’m going to move on to other Dealers in Houston. We’ll see. Thanks again!!
Give Bayway Jeep a call. They were the least expensive of anyone i spoke with. It was also the fastest, and most hassle free buying experience EVER.

Sponsored

OP
OP
parrotheadphan

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
The latest rumor is all Sundays are cancelled for the rest of the year. Then I heard 3 different reasons why.
1. We have 100 days of inventory. Lol we all know that's not true.
2. To give the mechanics more time to get repairs done on the 18's so we can start the 19's.
3. Instead of shutting down for 2 weeks in spring to get the line ready for the hybrid, contractors will be there on Sundays to do the work that is needed.
I would guess it's number 3 even though I don't see how we can afford not to run on Sundays right now. Will know tomorrow, we always gets asked on Tuesdays for volunteers to work Sunday.
Best rumor of the day was, Suzi on Chassis line 1, her husband left her and that's why she has been coming to work with makeup on and super tight leggings. Guess who is going to start taking his lunch break in chassis break area, this guy. I'll keep you posted
Three questions for you @JlEngineline :
1) Any confirmation on work cancelled on Sundays for the year?
2) Will productions be running on Tuesday?
3) Any more talk about adding a 3rd shift?

W1ck3d

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon
Production isn't running sunday, but they will be shipping cars so the reprocessing area is working.... No production tues, but mechanics and reprocessing is working again to ship cars. . 3rd shift is an unknown nothing set in stone

W1ck3d

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon
They slowed down on sundays so contractors can do some construction

szobell

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Just to confirm, I can order a 2019
JLUR with ACC? Has someone here successfully ordered it as an option on the Rubicon?

Yoodie

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR Mojito!
FC51F2D6-BE27-4FFF-9C8E-27242805058D.jpeg
Just to confirm, I can order a 2019
JLUR with ACC? Has someone here successfully ordered it as an option on the Rubicon?
Yes what is unclear is if any have been built yet. Order code ALP is the advanced safety group which has Adaptive Cruise. It requires you have AJ1 which is the Safety group.
Sponsored