Sponsored

Quake LED does it again! - Jeep JL Wrangler RGB HD Halo Headlights and Fog Lights NOW in STOCK!

ericvJL

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
Wanted to give my feedback. I just received my LED Halo headlights from Quake today. Installed them in about 45 minutes. I called Quake and got them on the phone right away. Service was great, and Rob was super helpful...only needed him for a minute for suggestion on where to connect the hot lead. I'm not as interested in the colors and such (personally I just want white)...but it's very easy to change the colors and patterns any way you like (I'm too told for that stuff...ha).

Now that I've done the install once I could probably do it again from scratch in 20 minutes. Tested them tonight on the road and they work really well right out of the box with no adjustment. (I have a JLU Sahara). Only suggestion I would have is for them to make the pictures on the instructions larger...

Obviously I've not had a lot of time with them yet, but the product seems really well built, nice quality, great service!

Eric
Sponsored

Voodoobadger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Rubicon JL
I received mine today, and I will post some helpful installation pictures tomorrow.

Overall, the workmanship of the light assemblies, and wiring is top notch, like it was years ago.

Wiring (stowage and power): use the JL 7” Off-road light installation pics as a guide for stowing and routing the 2 wires to the battery. You can find them online in pdf format. In fact, if you are only interested in wiring the main lamps and the Halos, then you can follow the same wiring guide for power as well by using the JL Auxiliary Switch Bank (3 or 4). Set the mode to Recall Last State, and Latching, and you’ll have the factory on/off functionality of lamps and Halos, as well as full control of the Halos at the push of either switch button you choose. If you decide to not use the app, then the Halos will still operate according to their last setting (very useful).

Jeep creep

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU wrangler 2011 JKU Wrangler 2015 Grand Cherokee
Another Industry first to market with the much-anticipated release of its Jeep JL Wrangler RGB HD Halo LED Head and Fog Lights.

This Plug and Play retrofit projector LED headlight comes stock with adjustable High/Low beams, 121 Effect HD Halos, Turn Signals and powerful 5W Osram Diodes. Built in our German TUV approved factory. Quake LED only uses High Quality Diodes, PCB Boards, oversized off-road Wiring and marine grade epoxies.

We heard the requests of the masses and the Quake team put their heads together and worked overtime to make it happen. Available now on the links below.

HD RGB Halo Headlights

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-l...o-and-turn-signal-direct-replacement-45-watt/

HD RGB Halo Fog Lights

https://quakeled.com/shop/jeep-jl-l...o-and-turn-signal-direct-replacement-30-watt/

7in_JL_HD_R1-01.jpg
I installed mine and I can't make them do all the stuff I've seen in videos.. I don't know if its the rib app I have or what.. The one I have only has options for a solid color or to go with music, the don't seem half as good as what I've seen them do online.

clb616

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Has anyone received their Quake halos and installed them? I got a notification that my order was "complete" last week. I'm hoping that means they've shipped,
I have received mine...just need to install them!

clb616

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon

Sponsored

clb616

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I've been meaning to post this all week... Got the Quake Halos and installed them last Friday. For the most part it was a pretty easy install. It did take some time finding the wires to hook into the turns. The pics in the directions were a little hard to see, but we figured it out. You don't need to cut any wires. We did because of the way we ran the wire for the turn from the control box to the driver side but that was by choice.

Now I (thankfully) bought my Rubicon with the tow package so I have the auxiliary hookups already. Which made it SUPER easy. If you don't have that you have to hook into the fuse box somehow (can't help you there sorry). Once my rock lights come in and I install those, will find a good place for the control box for the headlights. Am thinking about getting the fogs too. Because of course now that I have LED headlights, the DRL/turns and fogs look like crap b/c they are stock halogen. But so is the life of owning a Jeep...once you make one mod you find something else to do next.

If you have any questions please let me know and I would be happy to answer them as best as I can.
progression.JPG
halos after.JPG

Phatm9

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Jl- 2007 Sahara Jk
I have the quake tempest lights- and I hooked them up to the turnsignal wire and they work but I'm trying to get the white DRL light to stay lit so can I tap into this green white wire plug on drivers side to have both the DRL and turnsignal function. I have the DRL function on the truck- this is the plug that plugs directly into the quake light
20190413_162830.jpg

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
I gotta say that video does NOT sell these thing. The on-road view of the low/high beams looks insanely dim. Am I right?
OK maybe we are better at making lights then Videos. I promise you wont be disapointed about if they are bright enough or not. They do the job well.
Sponsored