Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my jeep back and running without anymore CEL issues.Finally had time to install Warn winch / and Motobilt Front bumper.

Not sure i like the front license plate location. Contemplating running without one but dont want to deal with the hassle of fix it tickets.

MCJu7Dj.jpg
Sponsored

koallinbear

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Ordered, 2016 Renegade Trailhawk

Sponsored

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara
Got my first windshield crack today. Right now it should be small enough for them to fill in.

BE223B55-8826-4A0B-A87E-53C7B83F1543.jpeg
Getting my new windshield today after rock put an 8 inch crack in mine.

Last edited:

2K9Mom

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Jeep Rubicon JL
="Skubaa, post: 421048, member: 14722"]Getting my new windshield today after rock put an 8 inch crack in mine.

Wow, you may be the first person to have a Mojito without the annoying alien circles on the windshield! Still can't get rid of mine! :swear::lipssealed:

See, there's always a bright side! :sun:

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Wow, you may be the first person to have a Mojito without the annoying alien circles on the windshield! Still can't get rid of mine! :swear::lipssealed:

They are still there on replacement windshields...it doesn't come from the FCA factory.

2K9Mom

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Jeep Rubicon JL
They are still there on replacement windshields...it doesn't come from the FCA factory.
Really? They come from the glass manufacturer? Well I tried to find a silver lining for you Skubaa, sorry!

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Really? They come from the glass manufacturer? Well I tried to find a silver lining for you Skubaa, sorry!
Yup, they are on the inside of the glass, at the plant, they suction from the outside of the windshield. Also, others have reported that their replacement windshields had them as well.

Sponsored

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara

Lol. That is what my daughter said. Safelitte came at work and did the switch. They even removed my sticker and my ezpass velcro so I could reuse them which is quite impressive. I Came out and Windshield never looked so clean. Lol. Will have to wait for a cloudy day to find out if the crop circles are gone

jabber20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara - Mojito!

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
Picked mine up from Koons Saturday. Threw 2.5 spacer kit on (temporary) and slapped the ol forties on her tonight. Will post up pictures when it's light out tomorrow. Definitely time to do some trimming and order my permanent suspension kit which will probably end up somewhere around 3.5-4 inches. Loving the color and the rig. Leaps and bounds nicer than my JK which I was deeply in love with too.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Lol. That is what my daughter said. Safelitte came at work and did the switch. They even removed my sticker and my ezpass velcro so I could reuse them which is quite impressive. I Came out and Windshield never looked so clean. Lol. Will have to wait for a cloudy day to find out if the crop circles are gone
If/ when I have to get mine replaced, hopefully it has the jeep in the corner, and I’m going to ask them if I can put my T-rex sticker on before install, as I went through 3 stickers before getting it lined up to my liking!
Sponsored