Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Occupation
newspaper and outdoor photographer
Vehicle Showcase
I was in south Alabama covering Hurricane Michael shooting photos and videos of the first outer bands screaming through the area at sunset. I was on an old rutted out farm road and looked back where I had parked our new Wrangler JLUS and saw the afterglow after the sun went down. I turned on the parking lights and made this photo from the ground. My Jeep didn't let me down the entire time I was there. It took on everything.

JEEP at sunset Hurrcane Michael.jpg

Last edited:

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
I was in south Alabama covering Hurricane Michael shooting photos and videos of the first outer bands screaming through the area at sunset. I was on an old rutted out farm road and looked back where I had parked our new Wrangler JLUS and saw the afterglow after the sun went down. I turned on the parking lights and made this photo from the ground. My Jeep didn't let me down the whole time I was there. It took on everything.

Beautiful shot! Congrats!!

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Silverwood.JPG

Megsxr750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Gsxr750 ,2014 Mazda6,and a 2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
I was in south Alabama covering Hurricane Michael shooting photos and videos of the first outer bands screaming through the area at sunset. I was on an old rutted out farm road and looked back where I had parked our new Wrangler JLUS and saw the afterglow after the sun went down. I turned on the parking lights and made this photo from the ground. My Jeep didn't let me down the whole time I was there. It took on everything.

Many great pics on here but this has to be the winner, awesome shot!!

Sponsored

rob28

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2dr Willys. 2021.

There are some pretty great shots in this thread. I’ve liked quite a few but this one deserves a mention as it’s my favourite so far. Nicely done.

Ike582

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal

Fabulous, my fav so far.

gone2trackin

First Name
Eva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
This past weekend trail riding a color tour with 30 other Jeeps in Northern Michigan

MVIMG_20181012_160437.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.