Sponsored

Looking for pics of 2" Mopar lift with 33's

Uhdinator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport HT 2.0T Auto, 2003 TJ Rubicon HT
Vehicle Showcase
2" Tuff Country spacers with 305/65 or 32.5x12 mpg 26. Rides as good as stock. MT Baja MTZ... With out the higher fenders of the Rubi I think it looks just right.

IMG_4861 2.jpg

Parked next to my 03 TJ Rubi that has 2.5 OME and 285's

IMG_4865.JPG
Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Which engine and do you have a 4dr? I’d like to do a JLUR with the mopar lift and 35s but don’t want to destroy my mileage. Yes. I’m trying to have the most free hugging hippie wrangler I can (diesel soon or plug in). Thanks.

Ps. How high is it? Wondering if it will fit in my parking garage at work. Thanks again.
4dr 3.6L. Now on 37" SST i get almost 17 lol.

johnwpowell

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Ill throw this out there. If you just want to improve the look by filling them wheel wells up some more how about no lift and 33’s? I’ve had bad experiences and expenses messing with vehicle suspensions and for my JL and how I use it, I don’t think I’m gonna lift it.

Last edited:

DocTwinkie

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6m, 2019 Acura RDX Adv.
Occupation
Doc... Duh.
Ill throw thus out there. If you just want to improve the look by filling them wheel wells up some more how about no lift and 33’s? I’ve had bad experiences and expenses messing with vehicle suspensions and for my JL and how I use it, I don’t think I’m gonna lift it.
I’ve been thinking about not lifting either. I really don’t wanna kill the gas mileage. I want a Jeep but with the least planetary damage as possible. I’m also nervous I won’t fit in my 6’6” parking garage. I kinda like the idea if I’m gonna do it do it off the bat since I think I’ll do a lifetime warranty.

That said if I do aluminum front and rear bumpers then the only heavy piece I’m putting on is the rock slide engineering step slides.

They took stock rubicons on the rubicon trail and they held their own.

Ndrogo

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
My ride with 285/70/17 on MIckey Thompson Classic III's after Mopar 2" lift install.

IMG_1097.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

A few hundred miles later with bumper installed

IMG_1111.JPG

IMG_1110.JPG

IMG_1108.JPG
Hi is this the 2 inch Mopar lift with stock 32.1 tires in this pic

Sponsored

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
JK47, Curious if you happen to have any additional photos (perhaps daylight) with the 285/70 and org bumper from various other perspectives? I have a near identical setup and planning on the Mopar 2". I had that identical suspension on my JK with 33" and it was perfect, however the 2" mopar seems to ride heigher on the JL. I would eventually swap out for something larger, but given my -6 offset I am hoping that stance would balance for a bit.

thanks, marc

My ride with 285/70/17 on MIckey Thompson Classic III's after Mopar 2" lift install.

IMG_1097.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

A few hundred miles later with bumper installed

IMG_1111.JPG

IMG_1110.JPG

IMG_1108.JPG

JK47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
JK47, Curious if you happen to have any additional photos (perhaps daylight) with the 285/70 and org bumper from various other perspectives? I have a near identical setup and planning on the Mopar 2". I had that identical suspension on my JK with 33" and it was perfect, however the 2" mopar seems to ride heigher on the JL. I would eventually swap out for something larger, but given my -6 offset I am hoping that stance would balance for a bit.

thanks, marc
Sorry, no more pics with stock bumper. The front end has settled slightly more from when these pic's were taken.

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Only reason I have the pics, is because the lift was installed Saturday and the wheels go on tomorrow. But for the moment its on the stockers... here ya go

AMopar2on33 1.jpg

AMopar2on33 2.jpg

bgj1010

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Systems Engineer - Manager
To each their own, but I'm totally fine with my decision for how I use my JL. 90% daily driver, 10% weekend warrior.
2" Mopar lift, 33" BFG KO2s and 1.75" spacers.
I had already spent the money and had the stuff installed thinking a 2" lift and 1" bigger tire would get me 3". Nope. Got 5" all around, exactly. I'd possibly go with 34" when these wear out, but at least I know 35"s will fit easily...
No matter what, haters gonna hate! Peace

Screenshot_20181223-165124_Gallery.jpg

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
Thanks for sharing this. Love to see some additional photos from different angles that provide greater view of this. I think that the high line fenders on the Rubicon make the gap far greater and feel less of a long term solution. However, on the Sport / Sahara - the combination of wheel offset seems like it can work as a transition.

I bought my wheels knowing that I would go up. I widened the stance to compensate for that change in center. However, the JL mopar rides taller then the JK 2”mopar. My intent is to go taller eventually on tire... but am hopeful to get more life from my 33’s. Your build and JK47 provide a more clear view then the same application on a Rubicon.

Can you share more photos?

To each their own, but I'm totally fine with my decision for how I use my JL. 90% daily driver, 10% weekend warrior.
2" Mopar lift, 33" BFG KO2s and 1.75" spacers.
I had already spent the money and had the stuff installed thinking a 2" lift and 1" bigger tire would get me 3". Nope. Got 5" all around, exactly. I'd possibly go with 34" when these wear out, but at least I know 35"s will fit easily...
No matter what, haters gonna hate! Peace

Screenshot_20181223-165124_Gallery.jpg

Sponsored

bgj1010

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks for sharing this. Love to see some additional photos from different angles that provide greater view of this. I think that the high line fenders on the Rubicon make the gap far greater and feel less of a long term solution. However, on the Sport / Sahara - the combination of wheel offset seems like it can work as a transition.

I bought my wheels knowing that I would go up. I widened the stance to compensate for that change in center. However, the JL mopar rides taller then the JK 2”mopar. My intent is to go taller eventually on tire... but am hopeful to get more life from my 33’s. Your build and JK47 provide a more clear view then the same application on a Rubicon.

Can you share more photos?
Here's a pretty recent one and a link to a Google Photos album I compiled:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rWCXUqN5s42uVMEx8

20190106_140209.jpg

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

bgj1010

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Awesome! Thank you~ curious, are these photo with the wheel spacers? Hard to see the offset. Sharp lookin rig - appreciate the photos!
Yes, wheel spacers in all those shots. I ordered them the day I picked it up after the install. CJPonyparts.com, can't remember price, but they were hub centric 1.75", not too expensive...
Thanks for the positive comment!
Sponsored