Sponsored

The ProCharger supercharged JL, gets some goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProChargerTECH

First Name
ProCharger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
First off to those that don't post in the Engine section...

My name is Erik, and I work at ProCharger...and have for almost 10 years. I am one of the calibrators here and also a fellow Jeep owner (2 actually). Here at the company, we have a full fleet of cars and trucks we keep for "long-term testing" of our supercharger systems. (AKA: They get daily driven, to ensure no long-term issues ever arise)

Normally we leave the cars, trucks, bikes pretty stock... to not attract attention. HOWEVER I finally convinced "the brass" above me, that we need to have a little fun with our JL and mod it and take her out to some of the places I take my JK to... (my Jeeps live a very hard life)

So, I figured I should make a thread and show the small little things we will be doing to this guy, as time goes on. Then update the thread as we take her out to some of the local rock parts, and trail events here in the KC area.

We also need to name this thing...cause right now its just called "the blue one" lol.

(THESE WILL NOT BE FLUFFY CORPORATE PHOTOS, JUST SOME SNAPS I TAKE, DON'T JUDGE LOL)

STEP ONE: bumpers and sidebars

DSC00590.jpg
DSC00591.jpg
DSC00594.jpg
DSC00595.jpg
DSC00597.jpg
DSC00598.jpg
DSC00599.jpg
DSC00600.jpg
DSC00605.jpg
DSC00606.jpg

STEP TWO: lift kit.....

STEP THREE: wheels and tires....

STEP FOUR: wrap it up...
Sponsored

User Banned

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Guitars & Drums
If you need another Sport JL owner to do some "field testing" of your superchargers, feel free to contact me. I would be happy to oblige. Nice start to the build, too! I love that rear bumper.

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
I'm with @User Banned on that rear bumper, thing of beauty. What kind of bracket are you using for the license plate? I haven't seen one worth its salt yet...

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

First Name
ProCharger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
I'm with @User Banned on that rear bumper, thing of beauty. What kind of bracket are you using for the license plate? I haven't seen one worth its salt yet...
We might just make our own, and powder coat it with same stuff we do our blowers with

Sponsored

coneklr

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Nice Erik! Will have to check this thing out next time I am in KC.

Congrats on Fuel House BTW, thats like car guy dream stuff.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
First off I would name it BLU B YU Due to the fact I’m sure it will get catch a|
lot of people off guard. I’m the former owner of a later year JK and I hadFirst off I would name it BLU B YU because I’m sure it will get a lot of people off guard. I’m the former owner of a later year JK and I had put a RIPP supercharger on it, but I also had to swap out the computer to the tune of $1k things add up fast. I was very pleased with the performance
That I had achieved with it after doing some tinkering around. My neighbor has a D-1SC on his early Camaro, Outstanding setup and fun to play with. When will you be releasing the Procharger for the JL? Will it require the same process of sending the computer to get reflashed and then sent back? I have a lot of questions, too many to type. Illl give your shop a call during the week. Looking forward to learning more about it

FlyByU

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Wow that looks great!!!

On the tuner kit vs the full kit, besides the tune/tuner, any other differences?

On the full kit, which tuner/handheld does it come with? HPTuners? Diablosport?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.