MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
There a pretty close match. I’ve been buying them online, I keep a dozen in the Jeep at all time. It’s pretty common to come out from a store and have a dad or mom with their kid admiring the Jeep , even taking a picture of it, then I give them a Hot Wheels . Talk about doing something nice. Hopefully one day they’ll be old enough and be inspired to build a Jeep of there own. Seeing the Jeep in person is larger than life in there eyes, but actually taking a little 1/64 version home is priceless.
You can find them on amazon or eBay. They actually just released the Bikini color too, they also have red.
That's awesome! Bless you.
Sponsored

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
There a pretty close match. I’ve been buying them online, I keep a dozen in the Jeep at all time. It’s pretty common to come out from a store and have a dad or mom with their kid admiring the Jeep , even taking a picture of it, then I give them a Hot Wheels . Talk about doing something nice. Hopefully one day they’ll be old enough and be inspired to build a Jeep of there own. Seeing the Jeep in person is larger than life in there eyes, but actually taking a little 1/64 version home is priceless.
You can find them on amazon or eBay. They actually just released the Bikini color too, they also have red.
Dude, I love this!!!! You are the man
Is it this one: I wish it was a JL
https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Wheels-A..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=BRTBS1MTXDJCCKQM109P

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
Thank you, that means a lot. It’s real easy to grow old and grumpy . It’s up to us the Jeep community to keep people smiling.
Yes that’s the one, I’m sure they’ll come out with a JL , you can definitely find them cheaper as low as $2-$2.50
Agreed, I'm getting older and grumpier too, Good way to fight it. Where in NY are you, Former New Yorker, Now I'm in North Central NJ, Love your wheels also!

SPOOF4269

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 2014 Nissan Rogue SV
look up the hot wheels on ebay, I have one for my daughter always less then $5

Sponsored

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
Well you sir just restored some of my faith in humanity! I can imagine what that would have meant to my little boy and how super excited he would have been to be able to take home his very own Jeep. I just might have to steal that idea.

hp4play

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 rubicon
so, does anyone know the last date to order this color? was gonna order next week however kinda wanting to wait a little bit but don't want to loose out on the color as if i do wont be getting the new jl. was kinda wanting to wait to see if the offer the diesel in a 6 speed.

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
so, does anyone know the last date to order this color? was gonna order next week however kinda wanting to wait a little bit but don't want to loose out on the color as if i do wont be getting the new jl. was kinda wanting to wait to see if the offer the diesel in a 6 speed.
The new updated 2019 order guide shows it as a normal color that can be ordered with NO notations regrading limited anything.

bfmsoft

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
OK, Rubicon newbie question. If I switch to 4WD H on dry payment should the tires skid? I would think that would ONLY happen if the hubs are lock electronically (the dash)? So in the winter I would think switch to 4WD H in snow but if mix of dry pavement seems like the tires will scuff. Am I missing something? I came from Grand Cherokee Quadra Trak

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
OK, Rubicon newbie question. If I switch to 4WD H on dry payment should the tires skid? I would think that would ONLY happen if the hubs are lock electronically (the dash)? So in the winter I would think switch to 4WD H in snow but if mix of dry pavement seems like the tires will scuff. Am I missing something? I came from Grand Cherokee Quadra Trak
Yes. Do not drive in 4WD on dry pavement. Quadra trak is a system that is always in 4wd but only distributes power to the front when it feels slippage.

Sponsored

colojeepr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubi
Finally had a sunny day so I took a few pictures before the mods start!

IMG_5528.jpg
IMG_5527.JPG

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Mojito is on fire, look at the replies count total Mojito is at 6340 ! That blows away every other color by a wide margin. I can’t believe there was talk of them discontinuing this very popular color.
Well this is mainly because of TAIMc who post more then any other Mojito owner on here! She’s a breath of fresh air for all of us!
Sponsored