Sponsored

2019 Bikini seen in the wild??!!

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
I love Teal. Im super excited to see it on a Wrangler. I get not everyone's a fan.

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
I love Teal. Im super excited to see it on a Wrangler. I get not everyone's a fan.
I saw a post on another thread about is FCA trying to target female customers. IDK if I was trying to get rich selling stuff I’d target anyone with $$$. Male, female, idk. BUT! I am going to guess that this color, which is kinda cool, but not one I’d pick is targeted towards a more specific group, I don’t think necessarily it is women, just the JL shopper who prefers something other than black, silver, red, mojito!, stingray, etc.
nothing wrong with it, if I was going to do it would have to be a 2 door with black roof/fenders for some contrast.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Jeep is known for having safe colors, woodsy colors, and beachy colors. The teal is definitely a beachy color.
By safe I mean more standard, vanilla car colors.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Jeep is known for having safe colors, woodsy colors, and beachy colors. The teal is definitely a beachy color.
By safe I mean more standard, vanilla car colors.
I’m sure people complained much louder about extreme purple, but I love that it exists. Same with mojito and now bikini, Jeeps can be in bright fun colors and look good. People want them to blend in with their neighbor’s Honda’s for some reason, that’s not the point.

Scottroxxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR
Occupation
Poet
Vehicle Showcase
that's wrapped you can see the vinyl popped on the seam already and the bolts and inside of the hinges are black.
Sponsored