Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have any feedback from experience with Daystar products? Really want to hear about their bushings especially. I was told they use a kevlar bushing. Thier customer service has been awesome so far supplying details.

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Richard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Does anyone have any feedback from experience with Daystar products? Really want to hear about their bushings especially. I was told they use a kevlar bushing. Thier customer service has been awesome so far supplying details.

Thanks
I've had their new 2" lift on order since 5-18 keep getting told it will ship first of next week. I know it takes time especially on new products. I'm just excited!!

Richard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daystar 2in Lift Kit without Shocks - JL
MODEL # DAYKJ09177KV
Manufacturer Part # KJ09177KV

Yes that's the kit I ordered. Thanks for the pics and i'll be sure to post up some pics once it gets here and we get it installed .

OP
OP
Silverblkrilla

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Daystar 2in Lift Kit without Shocks - JL
MODEL # DAYKJ09177KV
Manufacturer Part # KJ09177KV

Yes that's the kit I ordered. Thanks for the pics and i'll be sure to post up some pics once it gets here and we get it installed .
I’d love your feedback and some pictures when you get it installed. I’m thinking that kit with some Falcons or Foxes and you’ve got yourself a great DD that can hit some nice trails on 35’s. I talked to a sales representative/ tech named Pete and he has been super helpful answering my questions.

Not sure if you know this but that kit does not level the Jeep like the description reads. There still is some rake which IMO is okay since the JL rake is minimal stock. I’m thinking a 2” lift is the way to go on a JL that is 80-90% on the road.

I doubt he’ll mind me sharing some pictures he sent me below. He said he’s 6’1. That height looks about perfect for my Sahara. That Jeep pictured is a rubicon on 37’s.

43C9FFB2-F00A-4E7F-ABAB-C1C35F01B56D.png

6C208996-E022-441B-8491-56F46E646780.jpeg

4ECD07E7-D1A9-407A-8D10-67FD8D2928EA.jpeg

Last edited:

Richard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope it doesn't make my 35's look too small lol

Sponsored

Richard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I was told today atleast 5-7 more days before it would ship so I cancelled my order and ordered the ReadyLift 2.5 in kit instead. Northridge4x4's customer service is top notch!

OP
OP
Silverblkrilla

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@Richard

That’s a bummer you were supposed to be my tester.

Who did you order your Daystar from?

Why’d you go with Readylift? I know other companies have a similar product for cheaper?

Richard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered the daystar from northridge4x4 and I just got tired of waiting. I ordered on 5-18 and as of yesterday they said it would still be 5-7 days before it might ship. I'm sure the daystar lift is great but I was ready to lift my jeep sooner than later. I've had experience in the past with ready lift and was very happy with their products. Yes I'm aware the that there are other companies with similar products for less. I'm just glad we have so many options when it comes to jeep parts. Northridge was more than happy to cancel my previous order and send me the ready lift instead. Their customer service is top notch.

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Does anyone know if this 2 inch lift is even between the front and back spacers? I don't want a "leveling" kit. I want to keep the stock rake.

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Anyone know why no shock extensions are included/offered?

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
The kit comes with shock extensions. They just aren't listed.

-Eli
Sponsored