Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Thanks! They are just the Rigid Industries Dually lights. These specific ones are the "midnight series" which are all blacked out housings/lenses, I went with those to match my other light bars from rigid which are all midnight series. The closest thing to a flood pattern in the midnight series due to the black optics in the lights is what they call "spot diffused" so that's what these are. If you got the regular clear lens dually lights I would get the regular flood pattern which would be even better

They are mounted with the brackets that come with the lights using a factory bolt on the bumper. I had to drill out/widen the hole in the brackets a tiny tiny bit to fit the bolt from the bumper so it would go through it, the bolt was a little too wide, didn't take much effort

And finally they are tapped into the trailer wiring harness, you'll want to tap the black ground wire in the harness and the white wire with the orange trace line on it which is the reverse light wire to allow these to come on when you put the Jeep in reverse

couple more pics:

IMG_0020.jpeg

IMG_3044.jpeg
What size lift and tires you got?
Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thanks! They are just the Rigid Industries Dually lights. These specific ones are the "midnight series" which are all blacked out housings/lenses, I went with those to match my other light bars from rigid which are all midnight series. The closest thing to a flood pattern in the midnight series due to the black optics in the lights is what they call "spot diffused" so that's what these are. If you got the regular clear lens dually lights I would get the regular flood pattern which would be even better

They are mounted with the brackets that come with the lights using a factory bolt on the bumper. I had to drill out/widen the hole in the brackets a tiny tiny bit to fit the bolt from the bumper so it would go through it, the bolt was a little too wide, didn't take much effort

And finally they are tapped into the trailer wiring harness, you'll want to tap the black ground wire in the harness and the white wire with the orange trace line on it which is the reverse light wire to allow these to come on when you put the Jeep in reverse

couple more pics:

IMG_0020.jpeg

IMG_3044.jpeg
Do you have a link to those lights? I Googled it, are they $238?

Sponsored

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
SOME-MORE
JIMBO
SUNP0196.JPG
How the heck do you hook up the camera to the screen?? Is it hard to do? I'm good with electrical work and with installs in general but very hesitant on opening up the dash. I want to install a front cam so bad. Jeeps should have come with it or at the least had the option when ordering building one. Even cams on the bottom(kind like where you would mount rock lights), how cool and functional that would be!

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
How the heck do you hook up the camera to the screen?? Is it hard to do? I'm good with electrical work and with installs in general but very hesitant on opening up the dash. I want to install a front cam so bad. Jeeps should have come with it or at the least had the option when ordering building one. Even cams on the bottom(kind like where you would mount rock lights), how cool and functional that would be!
you just need a TazerJL and the video connector pin they sell, its pretty simple

Sponsored

JohnP

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 Yukon Denali, 2006 F350, 2006 AMG CLK55
Occupation
Troublemaker

Thanks again!!!
Sponsored