Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
  • Banned
Show off your cool, unique and custom mods here!! I'm talking about things that can't neccassarily be bought - but projects that you've done or ideas that you may have that you just want to show off!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
  • Banned
Took the factory hitch plug and cut out the center to act as a seal for the D-ring receiver hitch. Helps keep out water and prevents the receiver from rattling!
20180921_183118.jpg

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
  • Banned
Rock lights mounted on the side of a-pillar mounts(also plastic plugs to fill in the holes when not in use. Lights help light up the sides or can act as a side marker in heavy snow or fog!
20180921_182851.jpg

Sponsored

Sponsored

stangken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i/Triumph Thruxton R/Suzuki SV650
Rubicon black wheels

Sup with the bike?

Lol I just bought that for my son and I accidentally pasted it into the thread.

Just realized those are the Rubi wheels. I didn’t see the silver lips.

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Software & cloud services
Vehicle Showcase
I mounted two Baja Designs lights to my roof rack for camping and night wheeling and had fun drilling through my hard top (again):

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I mounted two Baja Designs lights to my roof rack for camping and night wheeling and had fun drilling through my hard top (again):

You mounted those lights in perfect spots!! Looks like they supposed to be there...always admired those who take the time to do a nice clean mod the right way and not hack something together. I'm OCD about my installs and make sure I try to do everything as perfectly and as clean as possible so it doesnt end up looking like a cheap auto parts store hack job. Nice job impressive!!!

OP
OP
Titan2727

Titan2727

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
24" CB antenna...7" shorter than factory, bulkier, great reception and doesnt look like a mini carrot(not a fan of the funny looking 2" antennas, sorry just saying). Adds a lot of character to the appearance - also used black heat shrink tubing at the base of the antenna to hide the large chrome adapter nut. Link is where you can find this high quality shrink tubing also have many colors avail other than black.

20180921_182912.jpg
https://m.cabletiesandmore.com/products-in-21-polyolefin-standard-heat-shrink-tubing-698