KC area Meet and Greet

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKUR waiting on an 18 JLUR
Sounds like another mod party. We can add the missing holes that those brackets go in. That way all is secure.

Do you have the premium soft top or standard soft top. I may be in the market for a back window. Ended up with a couple of scratches in the wrong place. Right in my view.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grindhouseknives

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
6277FA4B-5262-4E9E-96FD-BF4CFEA492F9.png
I just spotted this on Craigslist

S207307

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Unlimited Sport S
What’s the ETA on those? I like them but the wife doesn’t like the slant back look so they are a no go for sure!!
Bestop claims they will begin shipping in October (Quadratec says December), but either of these might be optimistic.
The cost is obviously better than the OEM sunrider softtop, and the fastback appeals to a lot of folks (or turns off others--as in your wife's case).
I like the fastback if only for the reason that it is different than the OEM/factory version...however, it doesn't have the full "glide" back functionality, so it can't be completely opened and rolled back to the tailgate, etc.
Some say the decreased functionality is actually nice since it isn't as complicated and complex and in need of as much maintenance.
The hybrid zipper/channel combo is a mixed-bag too...some say the zipperless OEM top is nice, others want the ruggedness and simplicity of the zippers back.
I'll probably bite on this one prior to next summer as I don't see getting in now that winter is coming.
Hopefully it will be a little cheaper or there might be other options to consider by then as well.
(I hear Bestop hasn't decided if it will do a Trektop NX Glide yet either).

Sponsored

Gospeed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Hey KC people. Fairly new to the forum but not new to Jeeps. Been selling here at OP/Reed Jeep for over 4 years. If anyone needs help with part availability or ordering, happy to help. I did not join/post to solicit business, just to help if needed. I also like showing off my Ocean Blue JLU Sport. Purchased the Rock Rails and wheels/tires from a customer that upgraded hers. Picture of my Jeep was taken at 13k feet in Breckenridge on Peak 10.

peak10.jpg

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKUR waiting on an 18 JLUR
Nice. Welcome to the group guys.

I broke down and put my hard top back on last night. Too much rain.

Sponsored

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
Occupation
Nursing Student
Hey KC people. Fairly new to the forum but not new to Jeeps. Been selling here at OP/Reed Jeep for over 4 years. If anyone needs help with part availability or ordering, happy to help. I did not join/post to solicit business, just to help if needed. I also like showing off my Ocean Blue JLU Sport. Purchased the Rock Rails and wheels/tires from a customer that upgraded hers. Picture of my Jeep was taken at 13k feet in Breckenridge on Peak 10.

peak10.jpg
I just bought my first ever Jeep from there in July! Almost got my Sahara in Ocean Blue but I ended up going with Black!

mizzoujake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler 2dr, 2015 Grand Cherokee Altitude

peak10.jpg
@Gospeed I may be visiting fam in your area. Do you offer similar "no haggle" below invoice pricing other dealers have offered on here? Thanks in advance!

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
@Gospeed I may be visiting fam in your area. Do you offer similar "no haggle" below invoice pricing other dealers have offered on here? Thanks in advance!
Reed is normally at least $5k below msrp. I've heard good things about them.

impatientray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Reed is normally at least $5k below msrp. I've heard good things about them.
I bought my JLU from Reed and got a deal I was very happy with... However, I have a soft top issue that they logged a case for a few weeks back - I have not heard from them since. How they handle this definitely determines if my next vehicle purchase will be from them or not. We'll see!

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Good luck!
Sponsored