Opinions wanted

Zelena’s green

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara, Mojito green
So, I am about 2 to 3 weeks away from the delivery of my very first Jeep. It is a mojito JL Saraha. I have named her Zelena after the wicked witch on the TV series Once Upon A Time. Anyway, I have been searching around for personalization ideas for my Jeep, but have run into a few snags. I am pretty sure that I want to habpve the word “ WICKED” along the side of the hood. My fear is that by doing this, it leads me down this road that my Jeep becomes too “Halloween-y”. My husband is all about getting a big graphic of Zelena from the show and putting it on there, and I am sure I don’t want that. Just not sure what I want. I don’t mind adding some “witch” stuff, but don’t want it to end up too corny.
Sponsored

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
It’s yours and enjoy t as you see fit. If that’s your name and you want it on the hood, my only recommendation is to get it in the same size and font as the factory rubicon.

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Many posters are placing names where the Rubicon name is located on the hood. I think they look awesome! I do not think many people will associate that name with the witch but rather that it is one “WICKED” Jeep!

There is a few post with the names of printing services on here where you can order your stickers! You can use different fonts and everything. I would read up on them!

Luvmejeeps

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu sport. 2004 TJ
"Regina Destroyer" on the hood sides and tailgate..lol.

My wife loves that show and owns all the seasons on dvd. So ive seen em all. Theres a green miata in my area that has zelena for her license plate. I think the name zelena wood look cool too where the rubicons sticker is on the hood. Or maybe the vanity plate with her name. Its your jeep..make it what you want. Thats the beauty of owning one ;)

ZEN357

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Occupation
Auto Mechanic
It's your Jeep. You should make it look the way you want, but just remember if you do resale value won't be there when you go to trade it in later.

Sponsored

Darkcanuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
"Regina Destroyer" on the hood sides and tailgate..lol.

My wife loves that show and owns all the seasons on dvd. So ive seen em all. Theres a green miata in my area that has zelena for her license plate. I think the name zelena wood look cool too where the rubicons sticker is on the hood. Or maybe the vanity plate with her name. Its your jeep..make it what you want. Thats the beauty of owning one ;)
They still make DVD's? Lol

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Do what you want and makes you happy. You asked for an opinion so here is mine. You named it after a witch. Witch equals Halloween or Wizard of Oz, you are stuck so just go fit. Anything you do will tie it back to Halloween in my book even as modest as you go.

Own it and have fun. If you do things with stickers then it can all be removed if you get bored, tired or don’t care for the attention it brings.

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
I don't think WICKED would be too "Halloween-y". But I'm from New England where wicked is part of the lexicon.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Be sure and check out the thread in the show and tell section on stickers you’ve put on your Jeep. I think a witch themed Jeep is mentioned somewhere.

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
For a minute there I thought you were gonna solicit opinions about them angry bird grilles ;) .

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
I don't the word WICKED will make it too Halloween'y but if you start putting pictures of witches or witch then yes.

Buy this MOPAR MOJITO SPRAY PAINT and paint tow-hooks or other parts that accent on black.
Sponsored