jeep31

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport 2018
920baf0c-9aea-4681-b1a5-776409d267cf-jpeg.jpg

My front axle is shifted a bit and causing some dogging to the right. This’ll fix it.
I installed the mopar lift on my JLU Sport, with the STT Pro 35s, and also an adjustable front track bar from Rough Country to center my front axle.
My jeep is still pulling slightly to the right. I'm thinking to also add a rear adjustable track bar.

But in your case, did the front track bar solved your steering issue?

OP
OP
intentsrig

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
I installed the mopar lift on my JLU Sport, with the STT Pro 35s, and also an adjustable front track bar from Rough Country to center my front axle.
My jeep is still pulling slightly to the right. I'm thinking to also add a rear adjustable track bar.

But in your case, did the front track bar solved your steering issue?
I am still pulling to the right even after having my alignment checked twice. Never did get the rear track bar as everyone said that wouldn’t change anything regarding the pulling.

Everyone thinks I pull right because of the tires sooo I’m thinking that’s probably it. Radial pull combined with road crown.

If you get a rear and it fixes it let me know lol

JtwJL

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
How are you liking the STT Pro's (Especially in the snow)? I am on the fence between them or K02's.

OP
OP
intentsrig

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
How are you liking the STT Pro's (Especially in the snow)? I am on the fence between them or K02's.
Only had them in the snow a little bit but they did fine. I have a buddy with an xj that was getting further than I did in the snow. He had stt pros back when I had ko2’s. I have always bought BFG ko’s or ko2’s so this is my first time with a mud tire.

Definitely louder than my ko2’s. Wearing very well I have about 5k miles on them and don’t notice any real wearing. Little pieces have come off but my ko2’s did the same thing in rocks.

Sponsored

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
OP
OP
intentsrig

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
What's the latest on your swaybar disconnects? Do you like them or are you doing something else? I want to make my own, but not sure what all to get. I already paid for newer end-links, so I'd like to not have to buy another set yet again... Any comments on this? https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/diy-swaybar-quick-disconnects.14795/
I ended up putting the regular links back on. The quick disco's were cool but made too much clanking noise for my liking.

I am back to just unbolting them while I air down. I may go with JKS but you have to cut off the link bracket. I see the rancho's in that thread might be different?

x7tristan

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@intentsrig I'm in the market for a LoD SS Shorty bumper as well. What have been your thoughts on it after some time with it on the trail? It looks deeper than say LoDs SS mid-width bumper, has this caused and trail clearance issues?

OP
OP
intentsrig

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
@intentsrig I'm in the market for a LoD SS Shorty bumper as well. What have been your thoughts on it after some time with it on the trail? It looks deeper than say LoDs SS mid-width bumper, has this caused and trail clearance issues?
The quality is awesome. It does stick out a bit further than others on the market now but I think that is mostly because the winch sits super low which is what I wanted. Have not run into any clearance issues but I did smack a rock pretty hard head on while climbing a lose rocky uphill section. took the powder coat off but I just painted over it.

I still love the look and I do still need to cut off those big factory metal "buck teeth" that the factory plastic bumper/metal skid plate connected too.

I would buy it again. Oh and my winch is the smittybilt x20 10k. With the power box mounted on top it barely clears the grille...and I mean barely.

x7tristan

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
The quality is awesome. It does stick out a bit further than others on the market now but I think that is mostly because the winch sits super low which is what I wanted. Have not run into any clearance issues but I did smack a rock pretty hard head on while climbing a lose rocky uphill section. took the powder coat off but I just painted over it.

I still love the look and I do still need to cut off those big factory metal "buck teeth" that the factory plastic bumper/metal skid plate connected too.

I would buy it again. Oh and my winch is the smittybilt x20 10k. With the power box mounted on top it barely clears the grille...and I mean barely.
Thanks for the insight! Your setup definitely looks great, and the only one I've been able to find with the stubby front with no bullbar (what I've been looking to get).

Sponsored

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
Quick question. Does the MOPAR 2" Lift actually lift the Sports 2" or is it more like 3.5"? Reason I ask is because I like your ride height with 35's. I bought the Ranch Kit but its a 2" Rubicon lift and therefor gives the sports 3.5" I just don't want my 35's to look small with the Rancho lift.

OP
OP
intentsrig

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
Quick question. Does the MOPAR 2" Lift actually lift the Sports 2" or is it more like 3.5"? Reason I ask is because I like your ride height with 35's. I bought the Ranch Kit but its a 2" Rubicon lift and therefor gives the sports 3.5" I just don't want my 35's to look small with the Rancho lift.
It gave me 3+ inches but has since settled to probably around 3. Iv also added front bumper/ winch and sliders.
Sponsored