Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Welcome to the October 2018 JLWF Photograph of the Month Contest!

As announced over the weekend, this will be the first of a monthly contest in which JLWF members get to POST & VOTE on JL Wrangler photos. The WINNER will have his/her JL Wrangler photo permanently added to the JLWF header image rotation!!

We encourage you all to post a photo (limit one photo per user per contest) of your JL Wrangler. Even if you are not sharing a photo, we hope all viewers of the contest thread will VOTE on the photos by clicking on the "Like" button below the post(s) that you think deserve to win that month's photo contest.

The rules are simple:
  • I will start a new Photo Contest Thread (in the Photos subforum) each month.
  • Only one single photograph can be submitted by a contributor in that given month. If you submit more than one in that month, only your first submission will count.
  • A 2018+ JL Wrangler must be in the photograph.
  • Provocative/NSFW images are NOT allowed
  • Feel free to describe why you like your photo or provide a background story to it.
  • Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ‘Like’ button on the right-hand bottom corner of the post.
  • Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.
  • The photograph with the most ‘Likes’ at the end of the month wins.
  • The winner will get his/her photo added to the rotation of header images at the top of the forum and will be the homepage header image for a month! (assuming you want that and provide permission).
  • NOW LET'S SEE THOSE JL PHOTOS!!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
First pic in! :jk:

Out on the trail before the first payment was made!

Below is a photo of a Jeep seen in the wild in its natural habitat.

42838121_1490980334380214_7313743501613596672_n.jpg
Nice? this type of use I personally don't get, but I support anyone who gets off on "using" their jeep for this kind of "fun".
Just not for me . . . can't see deliberately doing this at some off road "event" for kicks !? Now on the other hand IF I encountered such a situation, on a trail, and I could not (at that point) turn around or safely back out . . . then forward-on Lion-Hearted-Soldier . . . and hope it's not some "giant sink hole, ha ha.

WrongWheelDrive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, Z06 Corvette, Fiesta ST, Polaris Slingshot
Nice? this type of use I personally don't get, but I support anyone who gets off on "using" their jeep for this kind of "fun".
Just not for me . . . can't see deliberately doing this at some off road "event" for kicks !? Now on the other hand IF I encountered such a situation, on a trail, and I could not (at that point) turn around or safely back out . . . then forward-on Lion-Hearted-Soldier . . . and hope it's not some "giant sink hole, ha ha.
I don't think anyone is "getting off" to using a rubicon for what its built for. Also it was a good time with friends getting together off roading, not an "event". Do you have the same view of sports cars as well? Why have a fast car when there are speed limits?

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I don't think anyone is "getting off" to using a rubicon for what its built for. Also it was a good time with friends getting together off roading, not an "event". Do you have the same view of sports cars as well? Why have a fast car when there are speed limits?
Take a "chill pill" dear fellow Jeep Fan . . . you have mis-interpreted my comment, relax. Did you read my 1st sentence? HAVE FUN OUT THERE . . . it's just not my kind of fun, and AGAIN, I support your desire for the occasional "mud bath" ! :) :) :like: enjoy !

Ike582

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal
Fantastic thread, can't wait to see these pics come in.

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.