HELLA YELLA Wrangler JL Club

Larsf

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn vue
anyone have photos with body colored freedom hardtop and black fenders?
I am considering ordering this way, especially since the fenders can get banged up. I can find pics either, but here is one in white configured that way.

tjr2-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

TodTom

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU Sport S
I am considering ordering this way, especially since the fenders can get banged up. I can find pics either, but here is one in white configured that way.

tjr2-jpg.jpg
I photoshopped one for you.

yella-blackfenders.jpg

Jorian610

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Design

Larsf

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn vue
Here is a red JLUR with painted top and black fenders.

img_1318-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Hella Yella Rubicon
Hello to the JL Forum. I just ordered my wife a 2019 HY JLU Rubicon. Great color that you don't see to many of. Like my 2016(Mojave)JKUHR, the color really stands out. Just wanted to say hello!
Cheers
Joe
Congratulations! Your wife won't be disappointed in the color. It's truly amazing and unique!

Jorian610

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Design
Here is a red JLUR with painted top and black fenders.

img_1318-jpg.jpg
I am looking for some good running boards for my JLUR. What kind are yours? Are you happy with them? They look good and seem to blend into the fenders real nice.

Larsf

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn vue
This isnt my rig... planning on ordering a hella yella 2019. I think this is the Roam Running Board. I agree, this is probably the best looking step and includes lights. There is another thread on installing these.

BillB

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep HellaYella Sahara. 3.6L 8-Speed.
Our fenders already have some chips after 1000 miles. I love the yellow look but think maybe we should have bought black. Here she is with a Mopar Decal to break up some yellow :)

44130898735_7741a9b8e3_b.jpg
Great looking rig. My HY Sahara (ordered 8/18) is in transit and should arrive in Vermont in the next week or so. Sorry to read about the chipping you're experiencing, and I'm curious about it. Where on the fenders is this happening? Are you on gravel a lot? I can't tell for certain, but those look like BFG KO2 tires. Whatever they are, do you think they're kicking up a lot of stones that are doing the damage? Good luck!

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Hella Yella Rubicon
Great looking rig. My HY Sahara (ordered 8/18) is in transit and should arrive in Vermont in the next week or so. Sorry to read about the chipping you're experiencing, and I'm curious about it. Where on the fenders is this happening? Are you on gravel a lot? I can't tell for certain, but those look like BFG KO2 tires. Whatever they are, do you think they're kicking up a lot of stones that are doing the damage? Good luck!
It's just one small chip on the back passenger fender. It's probably because of the roads we were driving on to be fair. We were in the outskirts of town for a while driving the Jeep back. They will get more dinged up over time as we're going to off road this thing ha. If they ever get too bad, we'll just buy black fenders to replace them but I really like the yellow look. We'll see how they hold up!

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Gorgeousss Rigs! I seen my first HellaYella today at UH! Was a Rubicon...still had temporary tags on it! :rock:

KD Brown

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Unlimited Sahara
It's just one small chip on the back passenger fender. It's probably because of the roads we were driving on to be fair. We were in the outskirts of town for a while driving the Jeep back. They will get more dinged up over time as we're going to off road this thing ha. If they ever get too bad, we'll just buy black fenders to replace them but I really like the yellow look. We'll see how they hold up!
Do the 2019 Rubicons have the heavy red interior accents?

lagunajim

My 2019 Hella Yella 2-door Rubicon with manual trans (I get bored) is in D1 status!!
Sponsored