Sponsored

2019 Jeep Wrangler 4-Door JLU ORDER GUIDE and PRICING (U.S.)

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Where can I find the preferred dealer page? I'm looking for the preferred dealers in Arkansas. I saw Superior in Conway listed in a post, but wondered is there was any others.
If you're anywhere near Conway, Superior is your absolute best choice. People buy there from 100's of miles away. One of the best, cheapest dealers in the country.
Sponsored

TripleB

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ (Sold), 2013 JKUS (Sold), 2015 JKUR (Sold)
When is the JK going to stop production? I want to make sure the JL is the only 2019 wrangler model before I order. Thanks.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
When is the JK going to stop production? I want to make sure the JL is the only 2019 wrangler model before I order. Thanks.
Stopped at the end of April. The JL is the only Wrangler available as a 2019.

UKJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU & 2019 Sahara
New to all of this and ordering my first Jeep :)
The dealer ordered my Sahara this morning and sent me the Configuration Preview with 24G, HT1 and AD6 all restricted. Status: "BA - Pending order" and no VON. A different dealer I spoke to previously just emailed me to say the 3.6 L is no longer an option in Sahara, only Moab edition (which I don't want due to cost and not wanting leather). It's all very confusing. Will the 24G open back up next month and I'll be in line for it or will the BSG engine replace it? Or is this an unknown? Thanks
I ordered 2019 Sahara last Wed, 9/26. 24G was restricted but since this was a "Sold Order" dealer was able to order & I received VON. HT1 didn't show as restricted at that time. Dealer said they wouldn't have been able to order it if it was just a dealer/shop order, but they can order with restricted items on a sold order. It's a little confusing that you didn't get a VON.

jsy

First Name
jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
soon to be JL Sahara
I ordered 2019 Sahara last Wed, 9/26. 24G was restricted but since this was a "Sold Order" dealer was able to order & I received VON. HT1 didn't show as restricted at that time. Dealer said they wouldn't have been able to order it if it was just a dealer/shop order, but they can order with restricted items on a sold order. It's a little confusing that you didn't get a VON.
Thanks, did you get the VON right away or a few days after?

Sponsored

UKJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU & 2019 Sahara
Thanks, did you get the VON right away or a few days after?
Right there on the spot. It is listed on the order sheet. I checked with Jeep Chat on Saturday & they showed order but no VIN yet.

caitlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right there on the spot. It is listed on the order sheet. I checked with Jeep Chat on Saturday & they showed order but no VIN yet.
This is what I wondered about. I placed order Thursday morning but they didn’t give me anything. What exactly do I need to ask the dealer so I can begin tracking?

AwCrimety

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUS
This is what I wondered about. I placed order Thursday morning but they didn’t give me anything. What exactly do I need to ask the dealer so I can begin tracking?
Just ask them for a copy of the POC. It's a priced order confirmation sheet. It will have the von on it.

caitlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ask them for a copy of the POC. It's a priced order confirmation sheet. It will have the von on it.
I have the VOD and the VIN - - assume there is a website that I can look at the progress? I tried going to:

https://jeep.custhelp.com/app/jeep/eqlisting_detail/session/L3RpbWUvMTM5MzY0MzI4OC9zaWQvWGxOMmc2T2w=

but when I enter the VIN it reads, "No records found corresponding to the VIN provided". It was a "1-Sold Order" Priority and ordered on 09/26/18 says est ship date in 11/02/18

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I have the VOD and the VIN - - assume there is a website that I can look at the progress? I tried going to:

https://jeep.custhelp.com/app/jeep/eqlisting_detail/session/L3RpbWUvMTM5MzY0MzI4OC9zaWQvWGxOMmc2T2w=

but when I enter the VIN it reads, "No records found corresponding to the VIN provided". It was a "1-Sold Order" Priority and ordered on 09/26/18 says est ship date in 11/02/18
Estimated ship dates the first time around proved to be estimated build dates, so take that for what it's worth. They were doing VIN tracking on here for a fee, but that was early on too.
Try jeepgarage.org. I think it's a $25 fee.

caitlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Estimated ship dates the first time around proved to be estimated build dates, so take that for what it's worth. They were doing VIN tracking on here for a fee, but that was early on too.
Try jeepgarage.org. I think it's a $25 fee.

THANK YOU!!!

First Name
Lu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My dealer said they are expecting mid September order arrival early to mid November...

Synde

First Name
Synde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Just called Jim marsh, they asked me to wait till Thursday to order a 2019
Jim, Looks like you are a CA guy and buying in LV. Is the price that much better? I am going to be getting a JLR - think I will be ordering in the next 2-4 weeks. Have to make all the decisions and shop for best price. What's your experience price wise with Jim Marsh or others? Thanks, Synde
Sponsored