Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

Firstwave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara 2018 Mazda CX9
I like it. I like that font too, with the letters partially overlapping each other. I'd leave them on.

And completely unrelated, but how's your radio reception with that stubby antenna?

Thanks. I Think I'll keep the decals. I can't say about the antenna. I've never listen to the radio.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. I Think I'll keep the decals. I can't say about the antenna. I've never listen to the radio.
I bought this one on amazon. It's the perfect look and height. I'm not a fan of the big whip it comes with or the super stubbies. This one has good flex to it as well and installed perfectly. The reception wasn't diminished either. For $18 I rolled the dice and was very pleased.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BDFQDVJ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
Found them on line, google it, or try Ebay
Be careful, some folks in that said party are vindictive and known to key cars with s
It's my wife's Jeep (I just do all the mods, clean it after we off road and I get to drive it when she's not), I tell you this so you will understand the last sticker.
On rear window she's got an Eldorado Outpost Uwharie National Forest sticker w/ a Jeep on it and a Grandfather mountain sticker. The one we are most proud of is the Jeep Badge of Honor badge that will be coming for running the Dickey Bell Trail at Uwharie. That will go under the Round trail rated badge on the front fender. It will look like this but say "Dickey Bell", we are still waiting for it in the mail.
upload_2018-9-27_17-35-33.png

The Unlimited stickers are coming off the front fenders and finally the sticker I hate that is on the other side of the rear window...
upload_2018-9-27_17-31-52.png
If you hate it, why did you put it on LOL, if it is her Jeep it isnt your ;) LOL

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Be careful, some folks in that said party are vindictive and known to key cars with s

If you hate it, why did you put it on LOL, if it is her Jeep it isnt your ;) LOL
Yeah yeah yeah... I know :) It is hers, big 50 b-day present. She said Italy or a Jeep, I said let's got to the dealership. She absolutely loves it and pitches a fit when I have to take it to the dealer for a few things that have been wrong with it. Funny thing is I'm the one whipping the doors and panels off any chance I get... lol.
As much as I love it we can't afford two JLs so I'm hunting down either a TJ or 2012 on up JK. Won't touch a 07-11 JK with a 10' pole.

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Not the best photo of it, but here's the finished product.
I've still got to put the driver side on, but needed to take a break. I'll get some better photos in a few days.

Mountain decal (3) resize.jpg

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
And here's the driver side, along with Sahara hood decals that I made from some of the scrap material.

I'm really glad I went with this color, it turned out great. I got a gray which becomes more/less visible depending on the light and angle. I was just trying to get the closest match to my rims as I could, but this kinda ghost effect turned out to be a really nice bonus. Gotta give credit to my wife for making the call on that one.

Now I've got to go find a trail and take some proper pictures.

mountain decal (5) resize.jpg

mountain decal (4) resize.jpg