Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

richsteele

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 OB JLR
Just pulled off the letters... used a small artist detail brush and painted them with gecko green jeep paint, followed by a clear coat and stuck the lil suckers back on with double sided auto tape. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Thanks!
Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
This is pretty awesome, and good call on the gray. Looks like a beast of a decal to apply with all the silhouette details though. Are you planning to do the same pattern on both sides?
Thanks. Yes it will be a beast to apply, but I'm not too worried. I've done large decals before, and I do window tint too. Not to say that this won't be a pain, but should be worth it when I'm done. For the hood, I'm probably going to go with a simple Sahara text.
Yes, I'm going to do both sides the same. One of my original designs I put a farm in place of the foothills on the front door. That way the hills lead to a field with a tractor and a few hay bales. This was a more accurate representation of Ohio since we don't have any mountains. We are in the Piedmont area (foothills) of the Appalachian Mountains, and many of our farms are near these hilly/rocky areas. However, the design didn't seem to really be Jeep-ish. The version with all mountains fit the Wrangler personality better.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I was able to recover it from my recycle bin. Here's the farm idea. This is also before I opted for gray, and before I cleaned up the mountains on the back.

chop.jpg

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
I was able to recover it from my recycle bin. Here's the farm idea. This is also before I opted for gray, and before I cleaned up the mountains on the back.

chop.jpg
Good call on skipping the farm. I guess you could go Hocking Hills scenery or maybe covered bridges, but I think the inaccurate mountains are a cleaner look

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Thanks, I though so too. Besides I've got my Ohio decal on the back to show pride in the state.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Clever, I like it. Not the team, of course ;) but what you did there. :like:

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

That’s sweet! Or sick as the kids say these days. :) Is that olive drab rhino paint?
It’s called “Tank” - hence Tankicon

Sponsored

Ed El Man

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Ducati XDiavel S, 2011 Ducati 848 Evo, 2008 Mazda CX-9 Grandtouring (the beater)
Vehicle Showcase