Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Despite a slight delay and some confusion: My Punk'n JLUR is on order. it's going to be a 2019 w/ LED, Trailer Tow, Dual tops. 6-8 Weeks from Yesterday!
Sponsored

SouthLeb

First Name
Rame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS punk'n
Question to all:
I like the punk'n color...but concered if it will grow old. This will be first jeep I buy, and I keep my cars for over 10 years.
P.S. i am 51

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Question to all:
I like the punk'n color...but concered if it will grow old. This will be first jeep I buy, and I keep my cars for over 10 years.
P.S. i am 51
Do it. You won't regret it. It's a unique color that stands out from pretty much everything else on the road. I've seen a few in person and love it. I wanted this color since they had a similar Orange on the 2005-06 TJ's. I've bought 2 TJ's since and have been browsing used inventory multiple times, for Orange as well as a few other colors (Hyrdo Blue, Electric Blue, Electric Lime Green, etc) and I can tell you- the unique colors are not nearly as common on the used market as your standard earth tones, Red, Grey, White, Black, Silver, etc. If you're going to get one- get a unique color. If nothing else, it'll be easier to get attention if you do decide to sell it.

SouthLeb

First Name
Rame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS punk'n
Do it. You won't regret it. It's a unique color that stands out from pretty much everything else on the road. I've seen a few in person and love it. I wanted this color since they had a similar Orange on the 2005-06 TJ's. I've bought 2 TJ's since and have been browsing used inventory multiple times, for Orange as well as a few other colors (Hyrdo Blue, Electric Blue, Electric Lime Green, etc) and I can tell you- the unique colors are not nearly as common on the used market as your standard earth tones, Red, Grey, White, Black, Silver, etc. If you're going to get one- get a unique color. If nothing else, it'll be easier to get attention if you do decide to sell it.
The color sure stands out. I was driving past a Jeep dealership and the orange color caught my eye even though it was 3 rows back and in the middle. I immediately did a u-turn to get a better look at it. My wife asked how I saw it from that far. :movember::jk:

IamJeffRiley

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Punkin
Vehicle Showcase
rubicon express complete 2.5 kit. Led headlight upgrade, Nitto 35's, havoc winch and poison Spyder bumper with rugged ridge led fog lights. Fox shocks are sitting in the driveway waiting to be put on. Once my wallet cools off I will be going to 39 inch km3

IMG_3355.jpg

Sponsored

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
Question to all:
P.S. i am 51
Have one on order, go for it. I have a Gomango SRT Challenger, get many thumbs up, folks love the color and Punkn is pretty close, I am 55 BTW. Challengers and Wranglers deserve high impact colors
IMG_1329.jpg

Last edited:

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
rubicon express complete 2.5 kit. Led headlight upgrade, Nitto 35's, havoc winch and poison Spyder bumper with rugged ridge led fog lights. Fox shocks are sitting in the driveway waiting to be put on. Once my wallet cools off I will be going to 39 inch km3

IMG_3355.jpg
@IamJeffRiley would you mind posting some more pics of the bumper? Steel or aluminum? I haven't seen many and I like that. Currently trying to plan out my build.

IamJeffRiley

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Punkin
Vehicle Showcase
@IamJeffRiley would you mind posting some more pics of the bumper? Steel or aluminum? I haven't seen many and I like that. Currently trying to plan out my build.
I went out wheeling this weekend and haven't had a chance to clean up yet. These are other shots of the bumper from last weekend

IMG_3157.jpeg

IMG_3169.jpeg

IMG_3286.jpeg

IMG_3288.jpeg

Sponsored

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
A few shots at Ocean Point East Boothbay, nice ride, steering is great, hit section of Rt 1 doing 70, tracks good, mileage up to 20.3, not bad considering we were stuck in traffic in Wiscassit

Jeep.jpg

IMG_1404.JPG

IMG_1403.JPG

JackAttack

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Turbo
Occupation
FCA District Manager
I went out wheeling this weekend and haven't had a chance to clean up yet. These are other shots of the bumper from last weekend

IMG_3157.jpeg

IMG_3169.jpeg

IMG_3286.jpeg

IMG_3288.jpeg
Beautiful Rig!! Are you in the CO area?

I live in KS and visit the trails in Colorado very often.

37s w/ the Mopar lift for me :D

IMG_20180914_102310_218.jpg

Ron_H

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara in Punk'n Metallic
Occupation
Retired and spending the kid's inheritance
A few shots at Ocean Point East Boothbay, nice ride, steering is great, hit section of Rt 1 doing 70, tracks good, mileage up to 20.3, not bad considering we were stuck in traffic in Wiscassit

Jeep.jpg

IMG_1404.JPG

IMG_1403.JPG
Hey, that's my Jeep!

Mine was exactly the same, Sahara with a contrasting black top, until I installed my RockHard front bumper and winch. Great looking ride!
Sponsored