Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
I dont know how it works. The worst part about PA laws is the "Local Municipality" Crap. Tint laws, Noise Laws, Cruising etc... I have been busted for all of them.
Geez BigDon, aren't you a naughty boy...

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

18RubiJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Z06, JLUR
Replaced stupid non-cupholder with a functional cupholder for the back seat
More details on this please...any link to where you bought these? Thanks!

Agent47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLU 2.0T (Built 7/4)
Turning white stitches green! I'm not going to lie it's quite time consuming but in the end I think it'll be worth it.... definitely not looking forward to the steering wheel.
Looks great and should have been standard. I guess it's a Jeep not a Porsche though.

Did you use a marker to color them or did you replace the threads?

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Turning white stitches green! I'm not going to lie it's quite time consuming but in the end I think it'll be worth it.... definitely not looking forward to the steering wheel.
Explain this! :movember: WHat is your method lol?

AlamedaJeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Added Ace Rock Rails
Added cargo cover for the dogs
Replaced stupid non-cupholder with a functional cupholder for the back seat
Badged her

Love all of it!

20180921_153652.jpg
Would you mind telling me what brand that cargo cover for the dogs is?

P.S. I don't have a Mojito but for some reason check out this thread sometimes!

JLMOJITO

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Occupation
SERVPRO
Hello all! I was planning on ordering a 2019 in a few months, but when I got back from vacation, I started to read about all of the speculation about whether mojito would be available for 2019 or not. I decided to take action as I did not see anything on the 2019 that was worth waiting for anyway. I started my search for one left on the lot. I knew this would be difficult as I was pretty particular of what I wanted, but I had to try.

First, I found one up in Michigan, with the exact specs I wanted. I called my local dealership to see if they could get it for me and they told me that one was already sold and they found another one and the dealer would not trade for it. My sales guy (I had test driven 2 Rubicons, 2 Saharas, and a Sport S), basically said, dealers were not trading that color (in part because of the uncertainty of 2019 availability). If I wanted one, I'd have to find it and go get it.

The 2nd one I found about 90 miles away, already had about 8K of options (dealer installed) on it. Too much, too soon for me. Then I found almost exactly what I was searching for about 2 hours away. I called the dealer to make sure it was still available and made an appointment for the next day (needed to take 1/2 day off of work). Needless to say, I loved it. I made a commitment to buy on the spot and they took it off the available list for a couple of days until the paperwork for my loan was set and done.

I ended up getting everything I would have ordered, plus 3 things: Upgraded wheels, Trail Management System, and the rubber floor mats. No sense in worrying about the extras, I found what I wanted and went and got it...

:/insert happy dance\:

My Jeep.jpg
Nice! Congrats Twin!

CF5AF26E-D9E4-44F0-8ED9-C742922C7DED.jpeg
Sponsored