Sponsored

Side view mirrors for doors off driving suggestions?

GoGators353

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Not sure if you saw my post above but they aren’t going to come through

Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Rugged Ridge 11025.25 Trail Mirror Kit, Round, Pair for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days.

Bah! Let's see if 4 wheel parts comes through.
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Not sure if you saw my post above but they aren’t going to come through
When did you try and order? I placed order yesterday and it was showing 5-7 days, no calls or notifications otherwise. Yet.....

GoGators353

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Two days ago and the site said they should be ready to pick up in store today. When the store manager called he said they’re on B/O and there are 8 people in front of me but no expected date.

When did you try and order? I placed order yesterday and it was showing 5-7 days, no calls or notifications otherwise. Yet.....

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two days ago and the site said they should be ready to pick up in store today. When the store manager called he said they’re on B/O and there are 8 people in front of me but no expected date.
Uuuuuuugh. I wish I didn’t cancel my Quadra order. I placed it in July, and was probably near the front of the line. Oh, well.

Sponsored

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
At this point I am just going to stick with the 4wheel order and maybe go buy some cheapo mirrors. Though it is legal here to drive without the side mirrors so no reason not to wait it out.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At this point I am just going to stick with the 4wheel order and maybe go buy some cheapo mirrors. Though it is legal here to drive without the side mirrors so no reason not to wait it out.
Ditto, minus buying the cheap ones. It’s chilly in the mornings and evenings, now. My doorless days are numbered this year.

GoGators353

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I have the vent mirrors and had some cheapy Harley ones but someone took one, really excited about these.

My doors off days are just beginning

Ditto, minus buying the cheap ones. It’s chilly in the mornings and evenings, now. My doorless days are numbered this year.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the vent mirrors and had some cheapy Harley ones but someone took one, really excited about these.

My doors off days are just beginning
My mirrors shipped! 4 wheel parts for the win! UPS shows they’ll be here by Wednesday.

Sponsored

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
My mirrors shipped! 4 wheel parts for the win! UPS shows they’ll be here by Wednesday.
Sweet! I should go check mine (think we ordered same day), though I put in for store delivery.

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
CMM are the best. Had a set of Lange and they fold back at 65mph. Willing to sell the Lange set if anyone wants them.
One of my Lange’s was doing that when I first got them, but it was just a matter of a quick tightening with a screw driver. They’ve been rock solid ever since. They’ve spent many hours on highways with speed limits higher than 65. A bit pricy but I really like them!

fzdan4256

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi Billet Silver , 6 speed
Carolina Metal Masters. Rock Solid ! Easy on and off when I take the doors on and off. And they make for a good Go Pro mount or cell phone mount in the jeep. I think they look cool also! But they are $$$

ffkC861OQd2POWs2B1xO%w.jpg

TZEwFTDtRuylWlI52ojx%g.jpg
Sponsored