First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
It is the Game Changer 3.5 Rocksport (here). I have not done the drive shaft. I have also not flexed it yet. I know it will rub in the back, but I am waiting for a rear bumper, so I will take the plastic piece out where most people rub with 37's when the bumper is installed.
Thanks for the info. I have 35s now with the 2 inch Mopar lift and I'm thinking about selling my 35s and getting 37s. I've already removed those plastic pieces and the rear bumper (which I sold) and I'm waiting for my @Motobilt bumper to be shipped. Can't wait! I need to upgrade to 37s before I go bigger with the lift to determine how much clearance I have in my work building's garage.

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info. I have 35s now with the 2 inch Mopar lift and I'm thinking about selling my 35s and getting 37s. I've already removed those plastic pieces and the rear bumper (which I sold) and I'm waiting for my @Motobilt bumper to be shipped. Can't wait! I need to upgrade to 37s before I go bigger with the lift to determine how much clearance I have in my work building's garage.
I have about 2 inches left to get into my garage...

Motobilt

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Be sure to tag us in some pictures once you get it and thanks again!!!

JeepColorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Just installed Friday. So far I’m loving it.

65CFA068-5953-4B4F-97F5-10F1AF7CF9BA.jpeg

FA0A70F6-6EA3-4B67-8521-8F2C72F99C55.jpeg

7A2C0270-A821-4FAF-9309-DAA60F2D081D.jpeg
That is an awesome set up! I love the stance of the Mopar 2" lift with 37's the height, stance, gap b/t tire and wheel well etc.. all looks perfect to me. I also love the balance of color b/t white and black- the way the beadlock on the rims pop just a touch in the sea of black tires and wheel wells. It's clearly capable- a child could look at it and tell you that, but it's not overdone. It's clean, tight, balanced.....great job man!

Sponsored

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Benefits Manager

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Benefits Manager
I have about 2 inches left to get into my garage...
My garage height is 7'2. Do you know what yours is? I have a softtop, so that doesn't help with clearance since the "cross bar supports" stick up higher than a hard top.

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My garage height is 7'2. Do you know what yours is? I have a softtop, so that doesn't help with clearance since the "cross bar supports" stick up higher than a hard top.
I am just under 7', so I think you will be fine.

Last edited:

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Benefits Manager

Sponsored