Let's see those 2-Door JL pics!

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Here is a shot of another Hella Yella from @GRAK (I hope you don't mind the repost ;)) that was posted on another thread. 35s, no lift, Method 701s, I think.
Man, I am biased towards these 2-doors; I love 'em. Let's keep them comining
GRAK.jpeg

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2569F433-6B8D-4F39-A13A-FCEDA607ACBC.jpeg

2 door rubicon. Mopar simulated bead locks. 315/70 KO2s. No lift. I have not tested for rubbing but I can say that the tire fits on the tailgate with the steel bumper. But, and this is a big but, the rear parking sensor always goes off

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
This looks great, Keith! Would you mind posting a pic down the side to show how far these wheels protrude from the fenders? Thanks!

Sponsored

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This looks great, Keith! Would you mind posting a pic down the side to show how far these wheels protrude from the fenders? Thanks!
I posted it else where, but because search on this forum sucks here you go. Depending on the angle of the photo, the amount of poke can look like zero to 3 inches. It is really only about an inch and 'maybe' another quarter. Only a tiny bit of tread and the side wall bulk poke. Keep in mind, also, mine is a Rubicon with wider axles. (According to this site, the additional poke from OEM is 1.9". This is why I got these wheels; Mopar wheels have the least amount of poke, with +12 offset, and hub centric)
IMG_0266.jpg

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
I posted it else where, but because search on this forum sucks here you go. Depending on the angle of the photo, the amount of poke can look like zero to 3 inches. It is really only about an inch and 'maybe' another quarter. Only a tiny bit of tread and the side wall bulk poke. Keep in mind, also, mine is a Rubicon with wider axles. (According to this site, the additional poke from OEM is 1.9". This is why I got these wheels; Mopar wheels have the least amount of poke, with +12 offset, and hub centric)
IMG_0266.jpg
Thank you for taking the extra effort to post another pic. I missed seeing it in the other thread. This angle of your pic and detailed description really helps. You are correct, some of the pics I've seen of these wheels make them appear to really stick out, which I don't want (been there, done that!). I found it hard to believe Jeep would offer a factory option that wouldn't fit well. Your Jeep looks great! I'm planning to add these to mine when it arrives.

Joltes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 1969 VW Beetle
Vehicle Showcase
My Sting-Gray

First pic.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

Sponsored

Circlep

First Name
DeWayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport 04Chevy 2500HD/ duramax, Yamaha Royal Star Venture
Checking out the buffalo river!
buffalo jeep.JPG

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crappy pic. But, hey it's another 2-door shot. I got new Method 701s and am trying sell the Mopar Beadlock Capable wheels because I'll never use beadlocks
IMG_0280.jpg
Sponsored