First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone,
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I'd like to Start off with a post displaying our 2018+ Jeep JL 2.5" kits in a diagram to help show the difference in components as you go up in stages.

JL Stages.JPG

If you have any questions or would like to know more about our product offering, please feel free to give me a call at 951-689-4266 or you can email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Sponsored

LSJKU

First Name
Cary D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler 2-Dr
Occupation
Geo Engineer
I would like to know when the Stage 4 ships to resellers. I was told 6 weeks out, then told to call SDHQ. Six weeks out for springs and one of the control arms. It's been a few weeks and have not heard back from anybody.

So, I went ahead with the Mopar lift and some Rock Krawler adjustable track bars. Not what I wanted, but in stock. And I got the Fox 2.5's with the lift. That's not bad at all... just wish it was the Icon.

I'll be going Icon when your coil-over systems come out, so not all is lost. I just wish I could have originally gotten enough Icon stuff to piece together even a Stage 1 kit. Now I'll have to shit can everything once the ICON coil-overs come out (maybe next year???).

OP
OP
Icon_Adrian

Icon_Adrian

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
@Icon_Adrian Will the Stage 2 clear a 38" tire?
Our 2.5" Systems have been tested and confirmed to fit a 37" tire when using the PN: 22029 bump stop spacer kit. Additional spacer may be needed for a 38" tire at full bump.

Sponsored

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Are you going to do a 3.5" system?
How much bump is required with your kit to run 37's on a Rubicon? Was the bump kit on the site for both Rubicon and non-Rubicon? There should be a difference based on the fenders. The site doesn't indicate what size they are front and rear.

OP
OP
Icon_Adrian

Icon_Adrian

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Are you going to do a 3.5" system?
How much bump is required with your kit to run 37's on a Rubicon? Was the bump kit on the site for both Rubicon and non-Rubicon? There should be a difference based on the fenders. The site doesn't indicate what size they are front and rear.
We are currently working on different height systems. More information will be available as we get deeper into testing.

The bump kit is available for both the Rubicon and Non-Rubicon.
http://iconvehicledynamics.com/shop...up-jeep-jl-extended-bump-stop-spacer-kit.html

The spacers are the same for the front and the rear. (2")

Thank you.

scotland007

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2016 BMW X5 35D
Adrian, on the 2.5 Stage 2 kit. Is this suitable for mild trail riding and good driving on the highway? Just curious as I see the stage 3 is $600 more and has the front and rear track bars, just curious if these are really necessary for a 1st suspension lift.

OP
OP
Icon_Adrian

Icon_Adrian

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Adrian, on the 2.5 Stage 2 kit. Is this suitable for mild trail riding and good driving on the highway? Just curious as I see the stage 3 is $600 more and has the front and rear track bars, just curious if these are really necessary for a 1st suspension lift.
Absolutely, our systems are modular so you can upgrade components from a lower stage kit to build up to a higher stage. The 2.0 Sires shocks are a great up grade over stock and will give you a great ride for mild trials and highway.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.
Thank you.

OrangeJLBrad

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange JLU Jeep Wrangler, 2014 JK Wrangler 2 Door
Hey everyone,
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I'd like to Start off with a post displaying our 2018+ Jeep JL 2.5" kits in a diagram to help show the difference in components as you go up in stages.

JL Stages.JPG

If you have any questions or would like to know more about our product offering, please feel free to give me a call at 951-689-4266 or you can email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Could I install the stage 2 or 3 on a JLU sport with 18x9 wheels (o offset and 5" backspacing)? The goal would be to add 35's.

Thanks Icon

Sponsored

OP
OP
Icon_Adrian

Icon_Adrian

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Could I install the stage 2 or 3 on a JLU sport with 18x9 wheels (o offset and 5" backspacing)? The goal would be to add 35's.

Thanks Icon
@OrangeJLBrad Yes, that wheel and tire combination should work but I would have the ICON# 22029 bump stop spacer kit on deck. Rubicon's clear 35's and non-Rubicon models need the spacer kit to avoid coming in contact with the fenders @ full bump. When splitting hairs, even the tire side wall profile comes into play. I recommend cycling the suspension fully with the wheel and tire combo to be absolutely sure.

neonpoke

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 M3
I've had high end ICONs on all my Toyotas and never had an issue. It's always been my go-to.

My authorized ICON dealer installed the stage 2 on my JL, and I instantly started getting DW. We checked the usual issues (balljoints, tie rod, rebalanced wheels, etc), upgraded track bar... no change.

Called into support and they said they had no idea and to check with Jeep. Requesting a warranty return now =(

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Interested in the stage 8 for a 2 door, wondering if i could use rear 4 door springs to help with my load. We are always full of gear and are experiencing a lil sag stock, I'd rather that sag not be there after i install the lift.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Do i need to tag someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.