First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Experience the versatile, purpose-built Rancho® 3.5-inch Sport suspension system for the Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Non-Rubicon. This new, 100-percent bolt-on system from Rancho Performance Suspension and Shocks allows for the use of up to 35-inch tires for capable, all-around performance. The Sport system also features a NEW Rancho exclusive innovation to the Jeep JL: Rancho® RS9000XL shocks with brand-new Dynamic Rebound Spring (DRS) technology. New DRS technology is a unique internal system that includes a precisely tuned metal spring and fortified interior construction to provide additional control, reduce body roll and prevent rod overextension inside the shock. The new system includes a pair of front and rear corner-specific progressive rate coil springs, specifically tuned to provide superior on-road comfort and off-road performance. The corner-specific springs ensure your JL Unlimited maintains a perfectly level stance and ride – even during towing or heavy loading. To maintain travel integrity, the Sport system includes front 3-inch and rear 2-inch bump stop extensions. Adding lift and extended travel, the system also includes front sway bar adapter brackets, rear extended sway bar end links, and an e-brake line relocation bracket. This system is precision engineered to be 100-percent compatible with the Jeep Factory Electronic Stability System. Designed with 35-inch tires and 17-inch wheels with 4.5-inch of backspacing. Kit also allows the reuse of OE wheels and tires. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty**.

TL/DR. The RS9000XL paired with these coils will make your JL ride really nice both off and on-road :)
Check with your favorite retailer on cost.

jl_rs66124br9_sell_back.jpg

jl_rs66124br9_sell.jpg
Sponsored

WildCatguy

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
What is the part number for the 9000XL shocks alone? Looking to get them but all retailers say they are only available for the JK.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Wish I had known/waited for this on our Sport. I loved the RS9000 shocks on the JK!

I never installed the 5000xl shocks on our JL(still in boxes), any chance to trade then in for the "upgrade?"

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
We are launching various RS90000XL shocks VERY soon.

What is the part number for the 9000XL shocks alone? Looking to get them but all retailers say they are only available for the JK.

Maybe a local shop can assist you on this? We aren't setup to do this.
Sorry.

Wish I had known/waited for this on our Sport. I loved the RS9000 shocks on the JK!

I never installed the 5000xl shocks on our JL(still in boxes), any chance to trade then in for the "upgrade?"

Jessgut12

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Is anything else recommended with this kit? Trackbar etc?

Sponsored

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Geometry Correction Brackets are nice, but no need for a trackbar.
Everything is nice under there :)
But some like the geo bracket helps with limiting road wander.
Some will use lower control arms too :)

Is anything else recommended with this kit? Trackbar etc?
jl_rs62118b.jpg

6togo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU Sahara
When are the 9000's going to be available without the lifts?

TimBush

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
@RanchoShocks Matt, can you shoot me a PM when you have a chance? I'm about ready to pull the trigger on this setup, but had a couple quick questions.

Sponsored

Tungsten308

First Name
Adhemar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport S 2018
Hey @RanchoShocks

I have a Jeep sport JL, im gonna but this lift kit, what would you recommend, to get ajustable lower control arms or the Geo brackets?

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
If you are on the trails A LOT, get the lowers, if not too crazy get the brackets.
Ride feel is really nice with the brackets (not that the arms are bad)
Rubicon tested on the brackets too ( on this JL)
Thanks!
Matt

Hey @RanchoShocks

I have a Jeep sport JL, im gonna but this lift kit, what would you recommend, to get ajustable lower control arms or the Geo brackets?
image001.png
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.