Sponsored

Anyone receive there special order Jeep with 50 miles on it already?

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
So going to pick up my JL tomorrow. I ordered it,was stuck in inspection for 3 weeks, was delivered today but when it came off the truck it already has almost 50 miles on it! Anyone else pick up their special order Jeep with that many miles?
Sponsored

Blood Type J+

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 TJ Sport 6-cyl
So going to pick up my JL tomorrow. I ordered it,was stuck in inspection for 3 weeks, was delivered today but when it came off the truck it already has almost 50 miles on it! Anyone else pick up their special order Jeep with that many miles?
What I've read is that some units get randomly selected for an enhanced QC routine that puts on an extra 30+ miles.

It's arguable whether it's concerning that strangers have been ripping around in your brand new vehicle or comforting that it passed a thorough QC exam that most vehicles never get.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
You mean you will go inspect and test drive your Jeep tomorrow .
Sponsored