Sponsored

Off Road Pages has arrived via OTA software update!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
OTA complted for me without issue. I had ORP's and they were really great. 10 mins later I got a message about a subscription lacking and a few minutes later ORP vanished. I call Uconnect and XM. XM says subscription is aok and friggin Uconnect nitwit had never even heard of ORP ....and he was clueless in regard to getting them back on my JL.

SMH
Sponsored

Sloxkhart98

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangjer JL Rubicon
OTA complted for me without issue. I had ORP's and they were really great. 10 mins later I got a message about a subscription lacking and a few minutes later ORP vanished. I call Uconnect and XM. XM says subscription is aok and friggin Uconnect nitwit had never even heard of ORP ....and he was clueless in regard to getting them back on my JL.

I saw on Facebook a couple of people had the same issue. They said it did come back

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I saw on Facebook a couple of people had the same issue. They said it did come back
Yes, I saw mention of that. Has been about 18 hrs since they vanished though and ORP is still MIA.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Last I heard, they were beta testing. Any info on whether that's still going on or if they are finally releasing it, even slowly?

Sponsored

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Mine did the same - updated this morning while I was in the grocery store. Saw it when I came out and had the off road pages displayed while driving home. Suddenly it disappeared rolling down the road and screen flips back the main apps screen.

Rubidouxit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLUR
I still haven't seen them, but would LOVE to have them by the middle of October. Do you hear me Jeep???
I hear you! We've had our Rubicon since April and I really wanted the Off Road Pages. We are leaving for the Crested Butte, CO and Ouray areas Wednesday and I had really hoped the pages would be here by then, but it's not looking good.

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
I haven't seen a update on my yet. I'm wondering if the trailcal being plugged in to the OBD port may screw it up as I've not got any health reports in two months.

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I haven't seen a update on my yet. I'm wondering if the trailcal being plugged in to the OBD port may screw it up as I've not got any health reports in two months.
Have you just been checking the uconnect site? I was and nothing showed there. I didn’t see there was an update until the jee was running for a few minutes and then turned it off but prior to opening the door.

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went out to my shop and checked the jeep for updates as I've not driven it for about a week I did let it run for a few but nothing yet.

Sponsored

Sloxkhart98

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangjer JL Rubicon
I have the FlashCal installed and I’m getting health reports. Check engine light came on because of the gas cap.

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've got the trailcal installed right now it's always plugged in to the OBD port. I don't know if there are a lot of them out there yet as I was beta testing the unit for them.

Lithograph

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
I just got mine here in East TN. I'm not sure if it's location based or serial number or what. I assume they let it trickle out though as to not overload their system. That's the way we do software updates at work anyways.

Sloxkhart98

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangjer JL Rubicon
I just got mine here in East TN. I'm not sure if it's location based or serial number or what. I assume they let it trickle out though as to not overload their system. That's the way we do software updates at work anyways.
Not sure how they are doing it. I got my JLUR February 2nd. People all around are getting it. They should let us download it and put on USB drive

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Your Trailcal should have no impact on your getting the OTA update.

- Do.Assure you have a Uconnect account set up... that you have accepted their conditions, etc.

If the Trailcal has the option to Disable TravelLink/XM Traffic & Weather but if it does, and you have same disabled you may want to enable. Thiis possibly could hinder the OTA update. Unknown at this point if it would or would not.

Sponsored