Tug

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Hi All,

I ordered the Bartact rear seat covers 8/13 and have not received them yet, with no response to email.

Is anyone in the same boat? Do these normally take a month plus to ship out?

Thank you
Sponsored

Bearman95

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Hi All,

I ordered the Bartact rear seat covers 8/13 and have not received them yet, with no response to email.

Thank you
I had Black Bartact Black seat covers on my JK willies and it took about two weeks for me to get the front and about six weeks to get the back. I think I called them and ordered them. $600 for a two door.

Rollbar

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 2DR JK Rubicon (dozer) 2018 2DR JL Rubicon (granite) (waiting)
I
Hi All,

Thank you
I placed my order the same day for just the front seats. Still waiting here. Mine is also for the 2 door version which may be why they are taking longer than normal.

JL FTWORTH

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport, 2021 Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All,

Thank you
I ordered a pair of front seat covers with the molle straps on 8/1 and it got delivered on 8/31. I also emailed with no response but I could not be happier with the seats.

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Yes they might take a couple weeks as I think most covers arent just laying around in their warehouse. They are in Southern California as well so if you're an east coaster expect about a week in shipping. I ordered the black/charcoal about 10 days ago so I will wait.. My brother has them on his JK and they are pretty sweet, well worth the wait imo.

Sponsored

WrongWheelDrive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, Z06 Corvette, Fiesta ST, Polaris Slingshot
Do they charge up front or when the order ships?

Four Flusher

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray, auto
I older front and rear several weeks ago. At the time I was told that the rears were still a ways out. Got the fronts, still waiting on the rears but that's what they told me when I ordered. They charged my CC when the front shipped, no charge yet on the rears.

PAUL HARRIS

First Name
Baja Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
I visited the website and they do say that some color combinations take longer. Some of the covers are available on Amazon, but it looks like black and red are the top sellers there. I want the grey with silver insert which is probably going to set me back 6-8 weeks. But they look like they are worth the wait.

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
I ordered a pair of front seat covers with the molle straps on 8/1 and it got delivered on 8/31. I also emailed with no response but I could not be happier with the seats.
If you are still waiting on the front seat covers, call them. They always answer the phone and are very helpful. They will ship the fronts out free shipping and will ship the rears out free shipping when they are done.

I am still waiting on the rears also. I called a day or two ago to ask about when they might be done and was told two weeks out still, but I didn't talk to Sal or Mitch. Spoke to someone else.

Originally they said the ones I wanted were in stock and would ship quickly but after a week I hadn't heard anything so I called to check. Sure enough, they basically forgot to ship them and had them shipped the next day. They might not be the most organized company but they make a nice product and are helpful on the phone. I wouldn't advise e-mailing them. I tried that before I ordered and didn't get a response so I called.

PAUL HARRIS

First Name
Baja Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Ordered my covers yesterday. Grey with red insert. They took the $$ out which I hope is an indication that they will ship. In the meantime ordered the matching hand straps

Rollbar

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 2DR JK Rubicon (dozer) 2018 2DR JL Rubicon (granite) (waiting)
I

I placed my order the same day for just the front seats. Still waiting here. Mine is also for the 2 door version which may be why they are taking longer than normal.
Arrived today, hopefully yours should be soon
Sponsored