First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Right but there is speculation because bikini is late availability, it'll replace mojito when it become available.
If it's anything like my Hydro Blue I ordered, which so far it is following the same pattern, Mojito! will likely only be able to be ordered for the next few months at best. Then there will be a few months without it before Bikini comes to market, around the same time that Mojito! did. Jeep seems to run their "late availability" colors like that, late spring through late fall.
Sponsored

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
Did you pick up any info on the new features? It's not on the website yet. For example, can you order a rubicon with AWD now?
I was able to order the new Safety Group package and confirmed it was the new one with ACC. I actually was able to order every available package except Smokers Group (I didn't want it). Even getting the Katzkin Leather. Saw nothing regarding AWD or SelecTrac for the Rubi, which is what I ordered.

Dormamu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 Pacifica Hybrid, 1978 LandCruiser

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
7295E712-56CC-4273-8BE3-2F784A559A55.png
What????

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Thinking we're ordering a 2019 MOAB for the wife....just gotta see how screwed we'd be on our trade in. She just bought a durango last year and they definitely don't hold their value like jeeps.

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I'm not worried about that, I have it, but 2019 and MOJITO! aren't supposed to be a thing..... it's not even in the swatch book. Confused.

Sponsored

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
...but 2019 and MOJITO! aren't supposed to be a thing...
:cwl::cwl::cwl: Yup!I said the same thing!

This will be sour news for quite a few people...especially the ones that wanted to wait for the possibility of Mojito for the 2019s (wait for all technical issues to be fixed), but then bought Mojito! 2018 AFTER FCA released their color list for 2019, which omitted Mojito! :facepalm:

MinorInsanity

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Mojito Rubicon
I'm looking to order some XPEL paint film before delivery. Could someone please measure their front fender at the widest part and the length? Please...and thanks!!

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
I switched from the stock 245/75s to the 285/70s, but have not been back in for reprogram. I get a little play and drift in the steering and was waiting to see if it went away with more mileage as some have described. Maybe they just got used to it with time or parts loosened up? It was there before the tire change. Drove a Sahara on test and another Sport S and neither seemed to have this much play in the wheel and drifting issue. After revisiting threads on the JL site about it I think I'll have them recalibrate everything, update all software and check alignment. I've read software update fixed steering issues, slight toe in fixed, lower air pressure in tires fixed, new steering box fixed, Rough Country steering stabilizer fixed, etc.. Not sure what to think. First Wrangler, 3rd Jeep and I drive a Ram and not that bad to me, but 16 year old daughter struggled with it driving today. Not safe for her and of course she's wanting to drive it. Who can blame her, it's a gorgeous Mojito! If I can make it better I will. Hopefully dealer service will take it seriously and not tell me "it's a Jeep thing". I drove two others and it wasn't a Jeep thing on test drives. Again, not super bad like some have described, but it is noticeable so now looking for a solution. FYI, aired down to 33psi. Didn't notice a difference on a short drive. Discount Tire had them set properly in the 36-37 range to begin with so not surprised it didn't help. If no luck at dealer I'll try the steering stabilizer next. A lot of posters said it solved their issues and many sounded a lot worse than mine. $55, 10 minutes and two bolts sounds easy and cheap to improve comfort and safety.
Did you get the TSB done to it yet? If not you really need to get it done before adding on more stuff. I would not run the tires at 33 if it does not help. Causes more wear on the inside and outsides of the tires.

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking to order some XPEL paint film before delivery. Could someone please measure their front fender at the widest part and the length? Please...and thanks!!
Attached some pics for you. You DO realize the (painted) front fenders and other parts of the vehicle come with protective coating applied from the factory right? I tried taking some pics of that as well so you can see the line/“edge”. Top width picture didn’t save but it was 11” ish. You have the interior and exterior rolled lips/edges as well which I have a photo of the exterior.
FF1979F7-C970-4032-A0E3-98CCFD8C2F1D.jpeg
9DD47A2C-6576-419A-8DE3-9B857583807D.jpeg
4EA0E03C-998E-421F-B1E0-C7DF96B3D31D.jpeg
6871FB91-6CB2-467F-A297-6116D519F4B4.jpeg
Sponsored