Not open for further replies.

ultraJeepBA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
We have this kit for the JK, but have not developed the JL kit. The best way to motivate us to do so is by posting like you have. The more requests the better. The kit would include side mount brackets, a cross-bar that mounts the accessory bars and the accessory bars. The accessory bars retail for $70. What would be a fair price for the side brackets and cross bar? If people tell me a price that I can make a dime on, I'll offer the kit.

20180607_110313 copy.jpg
I would definitely buy this. I was looking for the same when i saw the thread.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dominion OffRoad

Dominion OffRoad

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepswag.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JK & 2015 Jeep JK
The bar in the picture is for a JK, not a JL. The JL kit would be more difficult to make and more expensive. I'm sure the price for the bar only would come in over $100, plus shipping.

Brett

I would definitely buy this. I was looking for the same when i saw the thread.

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The bar in the picture is for a JK, not a JL. The JL kit would be more difficult to make and more expensive. I'm sure the price for the bar only would come in over $100, plus shipping.

Brett
I’m not yet committed to buying a hilift (I know, sacriliedge) and if I did, I’m not sure I want it inside. However, a spot to put a shovel and axe would be awesome. Maybe $150 plus shipping? I’d buy that.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Any idea on when you will have the stabilizer relocation completed for the JL?

I just swapped out my damaged stock stabilizer with a Rough Country N3. And it is definitely going to die a horrible death sitting down low at the factory position.

IMG_20180913_135501.jpg

IMG_20180913_140104.jpg

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Punk'N 2.0T 2018
Occupation
IT Tech Lead in the video game industry
Vehicle Showcase
Any approx ETA for the Dirt Bagz Under Backseat Storage Bags? There never is enough storage in a Jeep :P

Is the backseat under seat space much different vs. a JK?

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Any approx ETA for the Dirt Bagz Under Backseat Storage Bags? There never is enough storage in a Jeep :P

Is the backseat under seat space much different vs. a JK?
Storage space and shape are about the same. What are those bags? They sound interesting.

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Never owned them and never had a JKU, so I don't have any comparison, but basically it's a bag that goes under the rear seat of an Unlimited. Nothing major, but it looks like a good method to hold some gear. Here is a link to the JKU version: https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-under-back-seat-storage-bags/.

I would buy the JKU version, but if they are making a JLU version I assume it does not work AS IS.

OP
OP
Dominion OffRoad

Dominion OffRoad

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepswag.com
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys,

The JL has a little more room under the back seat, so the bags will be about an inch taller. Should have these in four weeks.

Brett

Never owned them and never had a JKU, so I don't have any comparison, but basically it's a bag that goes under the rear seat of an Unlimited. Nothing major, but it looks like a good method to hold some gear. Here is a link to the JKU version: https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-under-back-seat-storage-bags/.

I would buy the JKU version, but if they are making a JLU version I assume it does not work AS IS.

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

The JL has a little more room under the back seat, so the bags will be about an inch taller. Should have these in four weeks.

Brett
Awesome, thanks for the follow up, I'll wait a month then :)

crushinit

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and WK2
Hey guys,

Brett
I want these as well! Ready to buy.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dominion OffRoad

Dominion OffRoad

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepswag.com
Vehicle(s)
Will post in this thread, when they are available. Might want to subscribe. You can also PM you email address to me. I keep a "list of interested customer" and will email when products become available.

I want these as well! Ready to buy.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Are the bags in yet? I saw them and they look like a great add for storage!
I bought their bags for the JK and they fit the JL with some room above them. I'm sure the JL bags will better utilize the additional space, but I like being able to put a few things on top of them for quick grab, such as binoculars. They are reallyi nice bags and slide in and out easily.

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I see the back seat bags are now available for the JL on the website. They appear to have the same size and a similar SKU.

JK version (https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-under-back-seat-storage-bags/):
Dimensions 22 Ă— 10 Ă— 8 in
SKU: DB-JK-Backseat

JL version (https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-4-door-jeep-jl-black-in-back-storage-bagz/):
SKU: DB-JK-Backseat-1

In the end, is there any difference between the two?

Thanks.

OP
OP
Dominion OffRoad

Dominion OffRoad

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepswag.com
Vehicle(s)
They are the same. In the end, the JK bag was the largest size that we could get to fit. We tried a couple of larger bags, because the seat is a little higher on the JL. The issue is the side entry/exit space. It's a little smaller than the JK.

I see the back seat bags are now available for the JL on the website. They appear to have the same size and a similar SKU.

JK version (https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-under-back-seat-storage-bags/):
SKU: DB-JK-Backseat

JL version (https://www.jeepswag.com/shop/shop/storage/dirt-bagz-4-door-jeep-jl-black-in-back-storage-bagz/):
SKU: DB-JK-Backseat-1

In the end, is there any difference between the two?

Thanks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.