First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
Anyone who purchased a vehicle at Dennis Dillon have any experience with their accessories department? Good or bad? Thanks in advance, Mugs
Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
My Jeep is on it's way to Dennis Dillon and I have purchased accessories for my Jeep which will be added as soon as it comes in. CJ was who I dealt with and is very knowledgeable. He matched most of the prices I saw on the internet...I'm getting new front and rear bumpers, winch, Katzskin leather seats, tint on the windows. They are also going to remove my dash(red) and paint it the same as the exterior color(OBM).

OP
OP
Mugzzzee

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
My Jeep is on it's way to Dennis Dillon and I have purchased accessories for my Jeep which will be added as soon as it comes in. CJ was who I dealt with and is very knowledgeable. He matched most of the prices I saw on the internet...I'm getting new front and rear bumpers, winch, Katzskin leather seats, tint on the windows. They are also going to remove my dash(red) and paint it the same as the exterior color(OBM).
Hi dond49, my wrangler JLUR is eta of 5/21 to 5/25 at DD. Unfortunately I will be in England until 6/3. I have been discussing tires and wheels, etc. I have not gotten the quick response I expected. Times have changed. I worked at Raytheon Missile Systems (old Hughes Aircraft) from 1984 to 2004 when I retired. Still love the desert. If you feel the urge to visit Colorado with your Jeep PM me. We are 20 miles east of Durango and would be more than happy to have you visit. Go Wildcats! I had season tickets for both football and basketball. Keep well! Cheers

paulr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR
Yes! Ask for MAE... she is amazing. I've had a TON of other issues with DD (I have a separate thread) as far as my vehicle purchase, financing, other issues with them. The ONLY good experience I had was with their parts department. I am out of state and Mae took care of getting a lift and tailgate reinforcement installed for me prior to picking up the vehicle. She got it done super fast at a great price. Mae is awesome (and so far the only positive thing I've experienced with DD).
Sponsored