First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, Lexus RX 350
Thinking about this decal. Thoughts

3BF9B191-476A-41AD-B5C6-6FC8451AD73E.jpeg
I, too, was considering adding decals to my Jeep..... was looking at a similar decal for the same spot. Somebody (after asking for feedback) told me decals are car tattoos that fade after 7 years. Haha Thoght it was funny and sort of true. I decided to not put anything on my Jeep that wasn’t both functional and long lasting. That said, although your Jeep looks nice enough without it and you could save your money and nobody would think otherwise, if you are set on going with a decal this one definitely looks about as good as you are going to find. It fits the profile shot well and has a sporty/bold look that goes well with the finders and rims.
Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I, too, was considering adding decals to my Jeep..... was looking at a similar decal for the same spot. Somebody (after asking for feedback) told me decals are car tattoos that fade after 7 years. Haha Thoght it was funny and sort of true. I decided to not put anything on my Jeep that wasn’t both functional and long lasting. That said, although your Jeep looks nice enough without it and you could save your money and nobody would think otherwise, if you are set on going with a decal this one definitely looks about as good as you are going to find. It fits the profile shot well and has a sporty/bold look that goes well with the finders and rims.
Great point- thanks

crushinit

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and WK2
AZ off-roading yesterday. Stock except for 35” KO2’s

D12CF7C1-8AEB-48BF-977B-CC1D4040564A.jpeg

ADCE445C-617A-4F14-B68E-412772B269DA.jpeg

Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

Here is the full video.

Poseidon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
You can see my old 2010 Jeepin the pic. It’s up for sale but that’s another story. Here’s my new 2 old JL unlimited sport. New mods are 3 and 1/2 inch lift from rough country. I love the stability and very much comfortable ride. Pls they have great customer service. They have great replacement policy. So... the wanted 37s but then brakes become issue also gears come into play and just the larger tire comes with a much LARGER bill after all is said and DONE RIGHT. So I decided to go 35s BFs KM 3. Same Gears and Brake system that came with my JL can handle the 35s and obvious a much LOWER bill. Next my rack... pioneer platform rack. 77 “ by 56” or is it 54” have to double check that one. Maximus brackets that run right through to connection to the roll bar underneath hard top. Like it most cause of its stealth abilities. It’s just sleek and I never hear anything coming from it but then again I am deaf in one ear. I can have anything attached to it. I am a surf fisherman and always on the beach with my Jeep so I have it set for fishing....like my Rack-Rod-Rod fisherman’s rod and reel carrier. It can be locked. I also have 2 Jerry can holders Horizontal brackets. Maxtrax 4WD Recovery system. In that back of my Jeep I have a Weston bumper with a tire carrier that opens as I open up the Jeep normally. Now the hi lift jack I have installed a mount that would Normally install in a JK. I drilled holes in the back of the tire mount that lined up with jack mounts then I painted bolts lock washers,washers and nut black and installed and tightend. Then I ordered rhino rack shovel carrier and ran bolts and nuts through the hi lift same with the sand base screw through the middle of it with a long bolt and nut washer etc. and installed. All said and done about 2 to 3 hours of work and if your like me it took me a good 3 weeks just to come with the idea so let’s not get into installation but I assure you it’s easy. Shovel is cool looking. Love the bright red can’t wait to use it. Crazy Beaver tools. A sand base is the big red square. Lay it done and lay the base of the hi lift jack. Fits like a glove. I’m moving CB antenna to front maybe today if part comes in. Ok so part just came in. Sprayed the bracket Matt black and know the location of were I’m making 4 brand new holes in my front bumper. So yes I also have a CB cobra radio. Just the hand held mic the rest of it is under seat. I have installed mic to the right of my right leg when sitting in seat. Also front bumper by warn elite series. Warn VR series winch which fits great into the drop down front bumper. Added in is some red shackles with black protectors installed right on the shackles. Also red Factor 55 winch shackle Mount. Reverse lights installed in rear also ridge industries side rear lights at bottom of rear bumper but angled outward. Front ones going in the coming days. Also coming and already here my KC HiLiTES 8 across top. Only bracket I know of as of now which just just came out by DV8 to work with my 50” KC HiLiTES. So hoping to receive brackets in a few days. Also on delivery front black satin painted grille. Inside I have my newly mounted vector base with there ball mounts and attachments from RAM and 67 design I hook up my phones, go pro, s-pod monitor or what ever device I’d like. Also have a clamp coming the claw for my attachment on wrangler handle with attachments added on drivers seat for my I pad all outta the way of airbag. So I did mention i also have an s pod system for all electrical hook up. Power to run each one sepearte or together whatever I need with just one wire running through the fire wall does all the work from touch screen buttons. It’s the Bantum system. Almost forgot the Aries action track side runners. There automatic when door opens or closes. I installed all of what wrote except the lift, tires and rims. Much to get it up to my standards. Have a set of ARB drawers I took outta the old Jeep to have them installed in my new Jeep. Prob was there a tad to wide so I must remove and remodel the side walls then I’ll get in drawers. So Here’s some pics of my Jeep.

134D4C7C-A6C0-4EA5-A5AF-DEBB3CF1B1A1.jpeg

76BB8A0D-E1A0-4454-877E-4B14396ED505.jpeg

1F3BA0F1-3F6B-4795-A3E0-92A52D5FCA7E.jpeg

3FD0547C-F4DB-49DC-816F-976EEE22136E.jpeg

4349D9EC-76CC-4536-9106-508BD2452F12.jpeg

725107C8-E506-491D-9F54-750ECB14E4A0.jpeg

Sponsored

18RubiJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Z06, JLUR
F6757E43-6F51-4617-9CD1-598EDEF57E99.jpeg
Snapped this last night while out for ‘celebrate the Jeep’ family dinner :).

jeepnewbie

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLU Wrangler Sport S, 08' Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
GE Aviation
Vehicle Showcase
You can see my old 2010 Jeepin the pic. It’s up for sale but that’s another story. Here’s my new 2 old JL unlimited sport. New mods are 3 and 1/2 inch lift from rough country. I love the stability and very much comfortable ride. Pls they have great customer service. They have great replacement policy. So... the wanted 37s but then brakes become issue also gears come into play and just the larger tire comes with a much LARGER bill after all is said and DONE RIGHT. So I decided to go 35s BFs KM 3. Same Gears and Brake system that came with my JL can handle the 35s and obvious a much LOWER bill. Next my rack... pioneer platform rack. 77 “ by 56” or is it 54” have to double check that one. Maximus brackets that run right through to connection to the roll bar underneath hard top. Like it most cause of its stealth abilities. It’s just sleek and I never hear anything coming from it but then again I am deaf in one ear. I can have anything attached to it. I am a surf fisherman and always on the beach with my Jeep so I have it set for fishing....like my Rack-Rod-Rod fisherman’s rod and reel carrier. It can be locked. I also have 2 Jerry can holders Horizontal brackets. Maxtrax 4WD Recovery system. In that back of my Jeep I have a Weston bumper with a tire carrier that opens as I open up the Jeep normally. Now the hi lift jack I have installed a mount that would Normally install in a JK. I drilled holes in the back of the tire mount that lined up with jack mounts then I painted bolts lock washers,washers and nut black and installed and tightend. Then I ordered rhino rack shovel carrier and ran bolts and nuts through the hi lift same with the sand base screw through the middle of it with a long bolt and nut washer etc. and installed. All said and done about 2 to 3 hours of work and if your like me it took me a good 3 weeks just to come with the idea so let’s not get into installation but I assure you it’s easy. Shovel is cool looking. Love the bright red can’t wait to use it. Crazy Beaver tools. A sand base is the big red square. Lay it done and lay the base of the hi lift jack. Fits like a glove. I’m moving CB antenna to front maybe today if part comes in. Ok so part just came in. Sprayed the bracket Matt black and know the location of were I’m making 4 brand new holes in my front bumper. So yes I also have a CB cobra radio. Just the hand held mic the rest of it is under seat. I have installed mic to the right of my right leg when sitting in seat. Also front bumper by warn elite series. Warn VR series winch which fits great into the drop down front bumper. Added in is some red shackles with black protectors installed right on the shackles. Also red Factor 55 winch shackle Mount. Reverse lights installed in rear also ridge industries side rear lights at bottom of rear bumper but angled outward. Front ones going in the coming days. Also coming and already here my KC HiLiTES 8 across top. Only bracket I know of as of now which just just came out by DV8 to work with my 50” KC HiLiTES. So hoping to receive brackets in a few days. Also on delivery front black satin painted grille. Inside I have my newly mounted vector base with there ball mounts and attachments from RAM and 67 design I hook up my phones, go pro, s-pod monitor or what ever device I’d like. Also have a clamp coming the claw for my attachment on wrangler handle with attachments added on drivers seat for my I pad all outta the way of airbag. So I did mention i also have an s pod system for all electrical hook up. Power to run each one sepearte or together whatever I need with just one wire running through the fire wall does all the work from touch screen buttons. It’s the Bantum system. Almost forgot the Aries action track side runners. There automatic when door opens or closes. I installed all of what wrote except the lift, tires and rims. Much to get it up to my standards. Have a set of ARB drawers I took outta the old Jeep to have them installed in my new Jeep. Prob was there a tad to wide so I must remove and remodel the side walls then I’ll get in drawers. So Here’s some pics of my Jeep.

Great looking setup and really like the functionality of it. I spend a lot of time fishing the Outer Banks and this is how I'm hoping to set mine up as well. Where did you get the 2" receiver for the front and do you connect your cooler/rod carrier up there?

Poseidon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
Haha. A fisherman ! Hey buddy. Yeah I love the set up myself. Got an Ursa Minor coming next month. Supposed let’s see if there on time with delivery date. I’m fishing Montauk lots also south side of Long Island. Will be coming out by you sometime next year it’s on the plan. I have ARB drawers I have to install in back. Removing back seats and extending floor. Great for more storage. Check out rack a rod online. Holds your rods securely. Also some maxtrax so won’t get stuck on beach. Well hopefully never get stuck. Thanks for the great compliment.
Sponsored