First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, Mojito JLURUBI
Occupation
Home wrecker
I saw mine yeaterday and used my finger to rub part of it off just to see if I could. Haven’t seen the one I did come back yet but Need to have the right light to confirm.
Have not tried on my Jeep yet but I have used rubbing alcohol to clean glass before. non abrasive and does wonders. if that doesn't work try a baking sodas paste.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Big Katz

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
If they're having trouble finding that paint code it was used in 2011 on a charger or Challenger called something money green. They said it had to ship from Canada took about a week to get in...

JLMOJITO

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Occupation
SERVPRO
Long time stalker, first time poster. Just picked up my Mojito Rubicon JLUR Tuesday and couldn’t be more thrilled. First Jeep and first manual trans vehicle. I drove 2 hours to find mine (I had very specific requirements) and no one close had anything available. Only been two days but loving every mile

A2FCB2F3-BACD-4D15-AB63-10A634B69A4D.jpeg

Green Goblin

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Ram 2500
So far the paint seems to have held up pretty well, even after a full 3 days of off-roading for Memorial Day weekend.

20180901_160123.jpg

20180901_132742.jpg
They look great! I have similar style rims and am debating doing the same. Who mixed and is it just an auto body paint? I saw a post way back about a part store that mixes Mojito, but forgot which one! If anyone remembers please remind me.

Edit: Never mind. Saw your follow up. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Green Goblin

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Ram 2500
Long time stalker, first time poster. Just picked up my Mojito Rubicon JLUR Tuesday and couldn’t be more thrilled. First Jeep and first manual trans vehicle. I drove 2 hours to find mine (I had very specific requirements) and no one close had anything available. Only been two days but loving every mile

Looks great. Congrats!

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda

No steering issues hopefully. Looks great. The more I see the all green ones, the more I like it.

Bgruss75

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (Burned-up 14JUL)
Occupation
Busy
I don’t think Mojito can be ordered at all anymore. My dealer said 2018 orders closed. 2019 so not appear to have mojito as a color option based on what many are seeing and hearing. But if you find one on a lot it’s eastbound enough to switch out the dash color if you really wanted.
Had this discussion today with my dealer to get my replacement JLUR. All that can be ordered in Mojito is the 2.0L engine. They’re about to go 800 miles away to get my replacement.

2K9Mom

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Jeep Rubicon JL
Had this discussion today with my dealer to get my replacement JLUR. All that can be ordered in Mojito is the 2.0L engine. They’re about to go 800 miles away to get my replacement.
Have they determined what caused the fire? I would hope FCA would be tripping over themselves to get you an exact replacement if the problem was a mechanical fault!

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
ooof today was both good and bad

Lets start with the bad

1) the rough country tire relocation bracket was not build correctly. Instead of a 2.5" rise i somehow got one w/ 45" of rise. Had to remove it and another is coming courtesy of rough country. Although it sucks that i got the wrong stuff to begin with i am glad they were able to get one shipped out. Hopefully things will be better the second go round. This is with the mopar reinforcement bracket as well

FQZGvce.jpg

0Furv30.jpg

somj3Pu.jpg

I guess the one good side is that it made my 37" tire look like a massive 40"

IaVcA6F.jpg

Issue number 2) i order the wheels and tires mounted and balanced from discount tire direct. It appears that one of them has something inside the tire that is rolling around and making a lot of noise. Now i have to take this to americas tire to try and have someone look inside and see what it is

Now onto the good.

The wheels and tires are mounted and the TPMS works. Also redid my Center brake light

c857Dw4.jpg

5m4IYdf.jpg

xKJ8Ufb.jpg
Sponsored