Sponsored

POI import into uconnect?

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
The aforementioned instructions came from Garmin and the FCA UConnect Users Manual(s). If the instructions don't work...then the manuals are incorrect and a disclaimer should be sent out to anyone who has purchased a UConnect with NAV system and dealers. This would make a nice class action lawsuit. I would only buy the NAV option, IF the system works as claimed!
OK, thanks for that info - good news. It must be some feature that's newer than the U-connect versions I had and now have. Which year and model of vehicle and version of U-connect is that quote from?
Sponsored

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
The aforementioned instructions came from Garmin and the FCA UConnect Users Manual(s). If the instructions don't work...then the manuals are incorrect and a disclaimer should be sent out to anyone who has purchased a UConnect with NAV system and dealers. This would make a nice class action lawsuit. I would only buy the NAV option, IF the system works as claimed!
I downloaded the latest Uconnect manuals and searched, but can not find the instructions you refer to. Exactly which Uconnect and Garmin manuals are you quoting? Thanks.

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door