Sponsored

Who here is upset that Heritage interior is not being offered?

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Whatever tan it is, they should offer a full tan interior like on the YJ, not like now or on the JK where the armrest, steering wheel and upper dashboard remain black...
I believe that would give it the heritage look and be to the likes of a lot more people.
Photoshop anyone please? You can leave buttons, gauges and screen bezel black all right.

I wouldn't go full red on the interior though :) Always loved the 10th anniversary Rubicon edition with Anvil or White exterior keeping dash and steering wheel black.

Last edited:

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
Life is too short to be upset about a color.
I am only upset when there is a total lack of color; like the only interior choice is black. :puke:

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
Your correct, It was Heritage Saddle.
What's "heritage" or "heritage saddle"?

The only brown-ish interior color that I remember from the factory is the JK's Dark Saddle.

Kajmcbride

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep TJ, 2005 Dodge Ram, 2018 JLU Rubicon
I am upset because I was hoping to order my perfect Jeep and it was going to have that interior. The Heritage or Heritage Saddle was the best interior I had ever seen in a Jeep. My opinion is that interior was up there with the Ford King Ranch interiors.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LouNYC

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Lou......no they are from ALEA leather that was bought through STAR fabricating......yes there are several styles and designs and you can also get in butter soft NAPA leather, though way expensive.........we did quite a few through our shop and super high quality
What was the cost, if you mind me asking?

Will the cloth interior come with the same set up as the leather (front and rear armrest)? I would like to have those wrapped as well.

jkrod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
What was the cost, if you mind me asking?

Will the cloth interior come with the same set up as the leather (front and rear armrest)? I would like to have those wrapped as well.
well they were n/c for me as this jeep was built for SEMA show in 2014 for Daystar display..........but I think that MSRP is around 2500 - 3000 for front/rear.........the NAPA was about 4000 I believe.........this started out as a hard rock so it was all leather/vinyl on the doors....Im not sure what would be on JL doors but there are most likely several places that can/will do door mods all it takes is $$$$$$$$$:like::like:

Matt The Hammer

First Name
Fake Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR and YJ
Occupation
Engineer
I'm of Scottish decent (check out my tan, bro!)...

I'd dig some plaid options. Heritage indeed!

64f77185f4fb61ed45e768189c9bed20.jpg

Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I want a true western Wrangler interior, with actual saddle leather. Weather proof and durable AF for year round open top use. Sure it'd be uncomfortable at first, but once broken in it'd be sweet!

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
Do you have pictures of that set up? I might be interested in doing that. Just went to there website and they look legit. I wonder what the cost would be. I would really like the Sahara stitching on as well.
Here's someone installing red leather on a granite crystal sport on YouTube.

AVENTUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 750li sport
Peanut butter luggage brown is alwasy the classiest color for any and all leather goods. Except leather on black or silver cars. Then pale cloud grey, white, or black are the best.

But to not even offer PB..... fail

joedymueller

First Name
Joedy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Punk'n Rubicon
What does the Black/Heritage Tan look like, I have looked for pictures but cant confirm which is which?

My pre-build has the Tan leather.
Sponsored