FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, that video is great, but raises a couple questions. I see cup holders on the floor in the rear, and no fold-down arm rest. Does that mean only the leather gets that feature? Also, I notice no covers over the gap when the rear seats were folded down. I'm hoping the video was of a preproduction Jeep.
That seat belt is perfectly in the way.

This is just a guess, but if you look at the video you see a cutout where it looks like that center piece folds out...and the indents in the rear and top of the seat suggest it might. Just a guess.
2.png
3.png
Untitled.png
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I hope you are right, but would it have floor cup holders, too? That Jeep has them on the floor. I've got to go back and look at the 4 door Rubi pics/videos with leather and see if there are cup holders on the floor, as well as the arm rest.

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I hope you are right, but would it have floor cup holders, too? That Jeep has them on the floor. I've got to go back and look at the 4 door Rubi pics/videos with leather and see if there are cup holders on the floor, as well as the arm rest.
Yea i went back and looked, all the leather upgrades with the fold down rear cup holder did NOT have floor mounted cup holders because it was at the top of the middle head rest. Could just be a fold down arm rest for the rear or nothing at all, no telling....I drive anyways...dont really care if my kids have an arm rest.

Armycop

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler, 2010 Camaro SS, 2017 Passat R-Line
No matter what I still will buy Marathon ballistic nylon seat covers when they become available. Those things are near indestructible and keep the cloth seats free from dirt or damage from my kid and big dog.

Sponsored

Snerf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
We're going with leather trimmed in order to get tan seats (AL/T5) with red + color matched fenders (MM3) along with upgraded soft top (STB) for our JLUR.

You can see this exact JLUR scheme in this portfolio (we're basically ordering the mirror):

http://autoweek.com/article/car-rev...-first-drive-review-photos-and-specifications

Now, compare to the red with black interior in both the other photos above and in these two videos:

TFL video (IMO, the best one so far) from the LA car show:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/soft-top-ease-of-use.2414/#post-35017

Globexradice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 jk
Screenshot_20171217-165937.png Screenshot_20171217-165943.png
Screenshot_20171217-165937.png
Screenshot_20171217-165943.png
looks like ace took delivery of their jl. They put up these pics of the sport seats

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I wonder what the premium cloth will look like

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
According to the builder at Jeep.com cloth does not have Rubicon stitched in the seats....or red stitching. This could be a bad file photo but thats what it shows when I built mine to spec.
2.png

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)
According to the builder at Jeep.com cloth does not have Rubicon stitched in the seats....or red stitching. This could be a bad file photo but thats what it shows when I built mine to spec.
2.png
Really disappointing. The Sahara says the logo is stitched in on the cloth seats.

Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nevermind! That file photo they used for the virtual stuff must have been a stock missed detail....here is a cloth interior rubicon shot, red stitching, if you build at jeep.com you can 360 pan to see the letters in the seat also.
Untitled.png

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet. Didn’t know the builder was live.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Nevermind! That file photo they used for the virtual stuff must have been a stock missed detail....here is a cloth interior rubicon shot, red stitching, if you build at jeep.com you can 360 pan to see the letters in the seat also.
Untitled.png
Did you see the back seat before it was taken down? I'm curious if it has the folding center arm rest, or not?

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
nah! just pokin some good natured fun. Like when went on the rucion trail and my brother posted on his tent "Official Land Rover Rescue Team" lol
I like all 4 wheel drives just jeeps a bit more.

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you see the back seat before it was taken down? I'm curious if it has the folding center arm rest, or not?
I knew I forgot to look for something...I was kid in a candy store and forgot.
Sponsored