First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
It's been a few months, any idea when these will be out? I put some cheap LED bulbs in my headlights but would really like to upgrade to some better ones asap.
We have a machined prototype undergoing extensive testing & certification right now. That's the only update available right now.

Still no ETA or time-frame to provide. We will post a new thread when that time comes.

Thanks!
Nick C.
Sponsored

yellolab

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 718 Boxster, Hydro Blue 2 door
Occupation
sales
We have a machined prototype undergoing extensive testing & certification right now. That's the only update available right now.

Still no ETA or time-frame to provide. We will post a new thread when that time comes.

Thanks!
Nick C.
HURRY!!! :)

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
There's a lot of work going into testing & validation of the SL2. It's an extremely time-consuming process, but it will result in the best product on the market.

It takes time, but it will be worth the wait!

Nick C.

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
There's a lot of work going into testing & validation of the SL2. It's an extremely time-consuming process, but it will result in the best product on the market.

Nick C.
I'm patiently waiting to see this SL2 headlight. I regret not ordering the LED light package when I ordered my JLUR, but now I don't want to pay $900+ for just Mopar LED headlights. Looking forward to seeing what comes available in the aftermarket LED lights for the JL.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service

Nick C.
Do you have any estimation of what we can expect the price to be when they are finally released?

Sponsored

algoo31

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I ordered the Hi/Low beam kit that is out for my sport. And I'm not really keen on the idea of drilling a hole into my headlight dust cover to feed any wires through. is there an installation video anywhere showing how these are suppose to be installed?

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Unfortunately, we don't yet have an install video available. Sorry about that! Definitely don't hesitate to give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team will be happy to answer any installation questions!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
It’s been over a year now. Any updates?
Thanks for your patience! We hope to have an official ETA from our engineering team in the coming months.

I'll be posting as soon as I hear anything!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

MauiSteve

First Name
Stephen Rodgers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 door, 2018 Colorado ZR2, 2009 Honda Ruckus, 1973 Honda CB750
Occupation
Mostly retired
I just read this thread, sounds like you guys have a real challenge on your hands. Is there any new news? I too am looking to upgrade, I didn't get the LED package on my 21 Rubicon.

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I just read this thread, sounds like you guys have a real challenge on your hands. Is there any new news? I too am looking to upgrade, I didn't get the LED package on my 21 Rubicon.
Unfortunately, we are no longer offering any LED headlight bulb replacements. Sorry about that! You can find out more information in the link below.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/street-use-of-led-bulbs
Sponsored