Miah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon, Infiniti M35x.
Occupation
Cryogenic’s
Like the price, but I'm down in NJ towards the city, Thx though
They’re across the country dude, I brought the Jeep in M.D & had it done there. ~And yes, I still had to pay NYS sales tax~

They were having a “sale” but google ECP & I guarantee there’s a dealership that does the work close by.

I’ll admit, I did have some issues initially because they never took the spare tire off. After spending $50k on the thing I was a little upset so they found a dealership super close by. At the end of the day, it was worth the money & peace of mind.

3 months after having her a rogue rock come from nowhere & my windshield caught it. It could of easily hit the hood or roof & at that rate of speed, could’ve definitely caused some type of damage. So now when I hear rocks tinging off her. I always check but I’m yet to find any damage.

ECP, check them out. Hopefully this helps ya. Peace
Sponsored

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl unlimited rubicon
That’s awesome, I never thought about a wrap until I seen this video on YouTube. It was a white JK with camouflage rips/tears throughout the entire Jeep.

Not entirely my style but just to see the different options that can be done had my head spinning.

What did it cost & what does the warranty cover?
Yeah I am not into the colour wraps, plus they don't really protect against chips or scratches nor do they self heal. I was 4000$ in on this which is still a good deal if you source out the cut outs to do it yourself. This jeep is mine until it dies so I wanted it to look good for as long as possible. Not sure on the warranty but he mentioned it was to cover peeling or lifting, discolouration or if it doesn't heal I would make a point of asking for a repair.

The best part really is washing it. I bought chemical guys eco wash and that stuff is amazing, especially on a wrapped car. Quick clean up and scratch free. Since I am keeping this I felt it was worth the money, others might think differently. Although I could have lifted it and done wheels haha.

MKB

First Name
Miah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cryogenic’s
I totally get it & I feel the same about my red rubi, we’re stuck together for ever. That’s why I spent the money for the overall protection. We have a mopar dealership in my area that’ll put your lift kit on without voiding your factory warranty.

It cost about $1000 more & all they’re using is EVO kits which already run about $2000 for a basic set up. So I’ll probably wait another year & get a nice Rough country.

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
I've been a lurker...Not anymore.
Brought home our new Red Head!!
!

20180825_205113864_iOS.jpg

20180825_205107459_iOS.jpg
I saw the pic and thought hmmm...that looks like a few of the newly built houses I've seen in North Arlington, and sure enough...hopefully will see you driving around as we are in Ballston. Still haven't pulled the plug but there's a few floating around. One of the guys lives behind Uncle Julios.

Sponsored

Sponsored

MKB

First Name
Miah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cryogenic’s
Hey folks, brought a Gibson duel mufffler, not the mulisha version ~to hardcore for my taste~ I don’t wanna say beware, but I ordered a cat-back system & received a slip-on.

It was under $500 so I should’ve expected it to be. I will say this, my bud brought the magna-flow which doesn’t sound bad, it just wasn’t what I wanted. No drone, an as you go through your gears & get those rpm’s up I love the deep throaty sound. I also ride so maybe that plays a part in which tone I prefer..

Anywho, I’ve read post & YouTube the install. People have said it’s taken all afternoon. If you have any wrenching skills, it should take 2hrs tops. The hardest part was getting the old muffler off.

I couldn’t get any really good sound bites but if someone wants one, hit me up. The pics are kinda close up but this is a JL forum so you know what your looking at.

093F1911-D5F7-4A55-8A9B-41497171ED59.png

C8587243-7DA0-4CEC-8910-9D6BF07ECDC8.png

jvasquez8

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535
I saw the pic and thought hmmm...that looks like a few of the newly built houses I've seen in North Arlington, and sure enough...hopefully will see you driving around as we are in Ballston. Still haven't pulled the plug but there's a few floating around. One of the guys lives behind Uncle Julios.
That's us in N. Arlington! Give us a wave if you see us!

MKB

First Name
Miah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cryogenic’s
Nice, very nice!!! Haven’t had the time to strip down, but who says these things are supposed to be dirty?

What size tire are you running?

B603E22C-D1B7-4856-8602-525DCEF8FC23.jpeg
Sponsored