JLU412

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/Charger
Vehicle Showcase
Got my best mod so far done today! This is the Mopar satin black grille. Did not want to try plastidipping or painting. Swap out was very easy. See before and after...

BFE812DC-4BCE-4853-948F-269963E134FA.jpeg

53EAB740-5CC1-44AD-906F-45947BC3AF4B.jpeg
That looks awesome! I like the look and have thought about doing the swap as well. Makes it a bit more aggressive IMO
Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Got my best mod so far done today! This is the Mopar satin black grille. Did not want to try plastidipping or painting. Swap out was very easy. See before and after...

BFE812DC-4BCE-4853-948F-269963E134FA.jpeg

53EAB740-5CC1-44AD-906F-45947BC3AF4B.jpeg
:ninja::ninja::ninja:

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Sooo... I'm wrong because the brochure looked legit AND because it doesn't look legit?! Kinda proud of myself on this one... :cwl:

All joking aside, this little exchange is extremely useful in proving my point, which is that nobody knows what Jeep is planning at this point for sure. Look to @JAY for final guidance. And, once again...
You're clearly misunderstanding. The link in the 2019 thread that refers to colors is completely illegitimate. The dealer who posted photos of the CURRENT catalog is correct. Mojito is gone, replaced by Bikini, which is teal.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
You're clearly misunderstanding. The link in the 2019 thread that refers to colors is completely illegitimate. The dealer who posted photos of the CURRENT catalog is correct. Mojito is gone, replaced by Bikini, which is teal.
You’re more polite than I would have been.

Reading comprehension is hard. Lol

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
Where was that posted? I must've missed it, all I saw was the guy with 9 posts who claimed to work at a dealership and posted an unverifiable pic. Which is pretty much the consensus of the other thread. Honestly, please don't read sarcasm into the post, I'm just here for the info.

Also, thanks for not being a troll like @buried20kleague. :like:

Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Where was that posted? I must've missed it, all I saw was the guy with 9 posts who claimed to work at a dealership and posted an unverifiable pic. Which is pretty much the consensus of the other thread. Honestly, please don't read sarcasm into the post, I'm just here for the info.

Also, thanks for not being a troll like @buried20kleague. :like:
If I were a troll I would have blasted you when you clearly didn’t understand what they posted and pounded your own chest, when you’re wrong. Instead I didn’t reply, or address you at all.

Now who’s the troll?

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Honestly, it makes sense, given Jeep's track record with colors, that Mojito would get pulled. But the whole conversation in the other thread hinged on one paint manual, which referenced a number of vehicles that have been put of production for a while.

And, I swear I'm not trying to be "that guy," but dealers VERY rarely know what's going on, but VERY often will tell you what you need to hear to make the sale today.

Bottom line is that there's no reliable info that Mojito is dead. Unless @JAY posts it, it's pretty much hearsay. If you need Mojito, I'd pull the trigger now to be safe. But if you want a 19 JL, then all hope is certainly not lost.

FWIW, my theory [read: hope] is that Mojito will at least be available early in the year, and at worst be killed mid year--that'd give the color one full year of production.
Very true that dealers didn’t not know much. I knew things from reading this forum that salespeople didn’t know.
I guess FCA is like Apple. Keeps things under wraps until the reveal.

Green Goblin

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Ram 2500
Lil' Hulk got matching LED bulbs installed in Halogen Headlight Lamps today! Got some training on how to do it from @TTEChris (TankCustoms). The installation was really easy, just a few clips and some screws and the results are amazing for the price! The LED bulbs snapped right in! No error code...no flickering!
image-jpeg.jpg
Let me know if people start flashing you like you're running with high beams. Just got mine yesterday and haven't ran at night yet. The rap I heard was standard not so bright and led's may a little too bright. Since you'll have ran with both I'm really interested in your thoughts. Saw your previous postings from the time you got Lil'Hulk (floor mats and all!) and enjoy seeing the how you are making it your own to fit your taste! Someone else has used Gamora, but my girls are huge Marvel universe fans and won't let go of the name! I have a Hella Yella on order by mixup, but wife is thinking about getting it and girls are saying name it Thor!

Green Goblin

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Ram 2500
Test drove a sport yesterday. Had the American flag decal on the hood which was cool. Drove a Rubi after this and it felt more planted and def difference in suspension. Both models had the 2.0 and the throttle response felt rather abrupt when I pushed down on the accelerator. The 3.6 was more linear but I guess thats a turbo for ya.
Now the sad news, I’m learning towards white or red (gasp). Business colors are black white and red and I’m thinking I’ll have some sort of vehicle wrap or signage so that I get the exposure while driving to clients. The green just doesn’t go with that idea :-(

8C640AD4-512D-408D-A101-B4F924E3A4E9.jpeg

DBF23740-4F8D-4299-96E7-F47B169DECD3.jpeg
Mine is for business also and my logo is the same colors, black, red and white. Other 4 business cars are white or red. I went with Mojito on this one to draw attention to the car. The logo will probably work. Google "interstate battery truck" images. Same color scheme and it works well IMO.

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know if people start flashing you like you're running with high beams. Just got mine yesterday and haven't ran at night yet. The rap I heard was standard not so bright and led's may a little too bright. Since you'll have ran with both I'm really interested in your thoughts. Saw your previous postings from the time you got Lil'Hulk (floor mats and all!) and enjoy seeing the how you are making it your own to fit your taste! Someone else has used Gamora, but my girls are huge Marvel universe fans and won't let go of the name! I have a Hella Yella on order by mixup, but wife is thinking about getting it and girls are saying name it Thor!
Yes standard halogens are dim. My dad complained about them and didn't want me doin too much night driving because of it. So I got LEDs. They are BRIGHT. After we installed them, I walked in front and backed up a ways and they sorta blinded me. Idk if i need to aim them down or what. I'll have to see.

I posted pics of the intensity of the LED headlight bulbs (in halogen lamps) vs the Mopar LED fog lamp assembly here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-your-jeep-jl-today.3033/page-459#post-343839

And thank you! I'm totally enjoying Lil'Hulk much more than I thought possible! I can't wait until you get Hella Yella and start theme-ing it out!!

Make sure to drop us some links to your pics once you start posting in the Hella Yella Club on the forums! OMGOODNESSS getting excited thinking about Thor-theme! Tell wifey that I got my Hulk mats from "Zazzle" online and that I saw some Thor mats as well! I'm still looking for a Hulk-themed steering wheel cover.

With regards to my hulk mats, Lol u should see how new passengers react when they get in my jeep and see Hulk "trying" to grab their feet! LOL! Everyone's like "awww that's cute or Haha that's cool!" followed by a laugh! I love it <3

tomahawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray ordered 16 Aug delivered 11 Sep.,,2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 5.7 Hemi, Traded 2017 JKU Big Bear, 2012 Ford Focus.
Test drove a sport yesterday. Had the American flag decal on the hood which was cool. Drove a Rubi after this and it felt more planted and def difference in suspension. Both models had the 2.0 and the throttle response felt rather abrupt when I pushed down on the accelerator. The 3.6 was more linear but I guess thats a turbo for ya.
Now the sad news, I’m learning towards white or red (gasp). Business colors are black white and red and I’m thinking I’ll have some sort of vehicle wrap or signage so that I get the exposure while driving to clients. The green just doesn’t go with that idea :-(

8C640AD4-512D-408D-A101-B4F924E3A4E9.jpeg

DBF23740-4F8D-4299-96E7-F47B169DECD3.jpeg
Test drive in Leesburg, VA? Guessing