Sponsored

Small Square Keepers.

Robtdcarr

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon. 2015 Ford Explorer. 2005 HD Softail Deuce. 2017 VW Passat.
Okay, so this is my 1st Unlimited and the dealer swapped out the hard top for the soft top before pickup. The freedom panels are all latch based and all of the bolts are accounted for for the hard top. When I opened the glove box, there were 6 small square keepers. They look like a seatbelt release, but have an arm that swings open. What am I missing?

Thanks for any assistance!

image.jpg
Sponsored

Rollbar

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 2DR JK Rubicon (dozer) 2018 2DR JL Rubicon (granite) (waiting)
they are your tiedowns for the rail management system on your rear floor and tailgate

OP
OP
Robtdcarr

Robtdcarr

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
they are your tiedowns for the rail management system on your rear floor and tailgate
You have got to be kidding me! LOL. Much appreciated!

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Okay, so this is my 1st Unlimited and the dealer swapped out the hard top for the soft top before pickup. The freedom panels are all latch based and all of the bolts are accounted for for the hard top. When I opened the glove box, there were 6 small square keepers. They look like a seatbelt release, but have an arm that swings open. What am I missing?

Thanks for any assistance!

image.jpg
Did you build/order your Jeep? I’m assuming not. Maybe you got lucky. I read a post on here that had part numbers and priced the trail management system by part number. When you can buy the rest, if you even want it, you saved a little bit of money.

OP
OP
Robtdcarr

Robtdcarr

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you build/order your Jeep? I’m assuming not. Maybe you got lucky. I read a post on here that had part numbers and priced the trail management system by part number. When you can buy the rest, if you even want it, you saved a little bit of money.
I did not build, but lucked upon a buyer order that fell through at the last moment. That was the hard part. The part number was not included on the part and there was no bag identifying the pieces. Just thrown in the glove box.
Sponsored