STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Bmore300

First Name
kahl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKUR
Looks awesome. If you don’t mind, how much for the ceramic coat?
$1400 for ceramic coat- def not cheap but worth putting on any new vehicle. Like putting a permant wax on the Jeep. Makes the car look like you just washed it and in the pic- was outside for 2 weeks with just a hose down. Can do it yourself for much cheaper. Actually made me consider getting a black car again..lol
Sponsored

Speedy3

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, e-tron, Triumph S3
Well its official..my Rubicon build (that was built about 7 weeks ago and stuck in I status) is lost at the factory somewhere, so they're cloning the order and expediting..not the end of the world just frustrating..SMH

ds4888

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon - Sting Gray
Occupation
Advertising
Well its official..my Rubicon build (that was built about 7 weeks ago and stuck in I status) is lost at the factory somewhere, so they're cloning the order and expediting..not the end of the world just frustrating..SMH
Try not to get discouraged! I had the same thing happen to me at 7 weeks, and I had my wrangler a little over a week later!

Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
I finally saw Sting Gray in real life on Saturday and I love it! :involve:

This is my JL’s fraternal twin... I ordered a 2-door Turbo Rubi back in May, but because of the uncertainty surrounding Turbo production until recently, my dealer ordered another one identical in every respect, except for the 3.6 engine. After a couple of test drives I decided to wait for my 2.0 (hopefully I’ll get it within the next 2-4 weeks) but in the meantime I got to meet its 3.6 twin.

Everything that has been said on this thread about the awesomeness of Sting Gray is true, and then some! Can’t wait for my 2.0 to get here! :like:

upload_2018-8-20_19-17-1.jpeg

upload_2018-8-20_19-17-38.jpeg

upload_2018-8-20_19-18-43.jpeg

upload_2018-8-20_19-20-32.jpeg

stangken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i/Triumph Thruxton R/Suzuki SV650
Same here. I’ve been in “I” inspection status for 40 days now. I don’t know if mine is “lost”, but I reached out through JeepChat and they are submitting it for review. This whole process is a mess filled with uncertainty. If I don’t hear anything soon, I will be giving up and purchasing a 4Runner off-road premium, but hope it doesn’t come to that.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Might need to change your username. Doesn’t seem very speedy at all :facepalm:

Sponsored

Speedy3

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, e-tron, Triumph S3
From the time I called and asked for an escalation, it was only a couple of days before they cloned the order. Hope you stick it out and get what you wanted. This'll be my 4th wrangler and this board is about the only thing keeping me sane!

Same here. I’ve been in “I” inspection status for 40 days now. I don’t know if mine is “lost”, but I reached out through JeepChat and they are submitting it for review. This whole process is a mess filled with uncertainty. If I don’t hear anything soon, I will be giving up and purchasing a 4Runner off-road premium, but hope it doesn’t come to that.

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Checkin' in :captain:

JL School.jpg
When I ordered mine 7/31, this is exactly what I pictured in my head as to what I want mine to look like. This rig is NIICCCEEE....

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Also, for those of you that are waiting, after you get your VIN you can email [email protected] with the information and ask for a status update. I hit up Jeep Chat a couple of weeks ago and they gave me some good info (VIN was assigned to a frame and that it was waiting for all parts before scheduling ((30 days)). I emailed yesterday and they created a case for me and told me that my JLUR has all the parts in and is ready to be built on 9/10. I should get info/pics from the dealer after that part but I can contact them after 9/10 for any other updates.