First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Lol I’ll also check if you tag me :cwl:

And I guess this is Samson’s good side because I seem to only take pics from this side :giggle:

08BF2604-A9BD-4BE3-A9C9-3532C47E36FE.jpeg

E1031078-1858-4817-8964-5EC7F17735DE.jpeg

0D54CAE0-86B5-41FA-8E70-BE1B6085D083.jpeg
@Lurvis33 Do those rims have any offset? Do they come outside the fenders? Jeep looks AMAZING by the way. I am leaning towards that color, but back and forth on Sahara vs Rubicon.
Sponsored

Go4aRyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, FJ Cruiser, JLUR
I did not install the door delete kit. I planned to just make a little tether with a magnet for each side in the event I pull the doors off and don't use tube doors. Since I have small kids and rarely pull the doors off, I figured installing 4 individual switches was more pain than it was worth.
I installed the door delete front and back - but really thinking neither was really needed. I’ll post a photo tonight.

pdavey168

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Grey, 2020 JT Launch Edition Bright White, 2018 Porsche Macan S
Occupation
CEO offroadparts.com
After much debate and research I decided on these. Not a perfect match but I think it will look pretty good. I originally wanted black but decided I wanted something different. Going to put them on 35's for now since I won't be installing a lift in the near future. I'll post pics next week after the install.

IMG_1100.JPG

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
@Lurvis33 Do those rims have any offset? Do they come outside the fenders? Jeep looks AMAZING by the way. I am leaning towards that color, but back and forth on Sahara vs Rubicon.
0 Offset and 4.75” Backspacing. I’m loving the Sahara with Selec-Trac as my daily driver. I have no regrets.

3E9A88FB-5FC2-4139-A0A9-A0860C47D6BF.jpeg

227CB7C3-0587-4DB1-B280-ABD5575167A2.jpeg

7DC3729C-8F06-4DF8-BD1E-46916E1BF96B.jpeg

Sponsored

Woodynj

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
0 Offset and 4.75” Backspacing. I’m loving the Sahara with Selec-Trac as my daily driver. I have no regrets.

3E9A88FB-5FC2-4139-A0A9-A0860C47D6BF.jpeg

227CB7C3-0587-4DB1-B280-ABD5575167A2.jpeg

7DC3729C-8F06-4DF8-BD1E-46916E1BF96B.jpeg
Thanks!

I was planning to go with just LSD no selec-trac. Any reason I should reconsider?

Is the 0 offset and 4.75 backspacing standard for those rims? I did not see that rim with options.

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks!

I was planning to go with just LSD no selec-trac. Any reason I should reconsider?

Is the 0 offset and 4.75 backspacing standard for those rims? I did not see that rim with options.
Personally I’ve never owned a 4x4 before this and haven’t had any friends that couldn’t teach me how to really utilize it in the right situations so it’s nice having the Jeep decide for itself. It’s a nice thought to be able to have it in heavy downpours, off-road camping trips, or the lovely ice/snow combo we occasionally get.

Yes that’s the standard. The backspacing and offset only change with the increase in diameter of the rim.

jloyva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Wrangler JL Sport S, Victory Touring Cruiser, Kia Sorento
Occupation
Project Manaager
Picked it up last night, 22 days after the order was submitted by the dealer. I've got to say the A/T tires look much better in person than in the pictures. And the stock Sport S wheels don't look as bad either, still not a fan. Can't wait to get my Rubicon take offs that are sitting in Texas right now, should have them in a week or two.

JL01.jpg

hins2jw0

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
My Sting Gray JLU Rubicon arrived at my dealership Sunday overnight and is now ready for pickup. I'm going to get him on Monday morning! So excited and can't wait. Would've been sooner if it wasn't for the 2.0 turbo engine issue... But I'm excited nonetheless. My wife asked me last night if I was going to "stop reading Jeep forums" all the time and researching upgrades / builds finally now that it is here... I was like "yeah, sure sweetie."

Josh

jloyva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Project Manaager
My Sting Gray JLU Rubicon arrived at my dealership Sunday overnight and is now ready for pickup. I'm going to get him on Monday morning! So excited and can't wait. Would've been sooner if it wasn't for the 2.0 turbo engine issue... But I'm excited nonetheless. My wife asked me last night if I was going to "stop reading Jeep forums" all the time and researching upgrades / builds finally now that it is here... I was like "yeah, sure sweetie."

Josh
The ladies don't seem to understand. Now that it's here you are going to double your Jeep forum time.

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
The ladies don't seem to understand. Now that it's here you are going to double your Jeep forum time.
Look out! A lotta ladies might step up here and say something about that!:cwl: Some of my favorite people on here are ladies.

jloyva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Project Manaager
Look out! A lotta ladies might step up here and say something about that!:cwl: Some of my favorite people on here are ladies.
Oops...I misspoke.

I meant to say the "non-Jeep enthusiast ladies"

VINDALOU

First Name
VINCENT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRANGLER JLU SPORT S
You need to find a set of Rubicon rock rails that somebody's switching out (or some aftermarket) to make the sides look finished.
I love the way it looks in safari mode.

I have Addictive desert design rails coming....sweet

Lustmord

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lustmord.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU. It's a Jeep.
I started installing my Hothead Headliners and know some of you guys will be interested in how my Graphite color option works with Sting-Grey.
A couple of photos of one of the panels attached. Not great pictures but you know how difficult it is with reflections etc, but it gives you a general idea.

Great service and great product from @Hothead Headliners btw, a sponsor here and worthy of your support.

IMG_1296.JPG

IMG_1298.JPG
Sponsored