Sponsored

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
It took 9+ weeks but we finally picked up our JLR today. All I can say is happy wife happy life! Granite color is awesome looking.
My wife always asks to drive my granite too...great stuff!

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
My first little off-road adventure.
Went to Sonoma earlier this year and seeing lots of jeeps in AZ made me miss mine! I was trying to convince my wife I drive and meet her with the kids there sometime!

Outwest970

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
It's just Awesome.

DSC_0301.JPG

DSC_0299.JPG

Nice, are those the mopar tubular sidesteps or 3rd party? My JLUR will look very close to this (black top), so I'm exploring options to replace the rubirails or add steps to help protect the fenders from abuse. Thanks for posting pics!

Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
Nice, are those the mopar tubular sidesteps or 3rd party? My JLUR will look very close to this (black top), so I'm exploring options to replace the rubirails or add steps to help protect the fenders from abuse. Thanks for posting pics!
Mopar they work well if you are not into heavy off roading. Plus they prevent the K02 tires from throwing rocks against the side of the vehicle. I kept the rockrails I can swap them out in about an hour if I decide to go off road.

Outwest970

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Mopar they work well if you are not into heavy off roading. Plus they prevent the K02 tires from throwing rocks against the side of the vehicle. I kept the rockrails I can swap them out in about an hour if I decide to go off road.
Thanks for the reply!