Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
The way your spacer lift felt to you is very interesting. When I was researching the types of lifts, on many sites they said that the spacer lift will give you the closest to factory ride since you are keeping the factory components. That made sense, and they also said that full suspension lifts will noticeably change the stiffness of the ride depending on what shock/spring combo you get.
Sponsored

OP
OP

glenville

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler jl
yeah i'm still a little surprised....its like the spacer kit made the vehicle higher up and much stiffer ride.....not to mention height of vehicle is dramatically different....I mean, it feels like a couple inches different.....I say this based on entering and exiting the vehicle.....

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
yeah i'm still a little surprised....its like the spacer kit made the vehicle higher up and much stiffer ride.....not to mention height of vehicle is dramatically different....I mean, it feels like a couple inches different.....I say this based on entering and exiting the vehicle.....
the weird thing about your experience is that it's 180 degrees opposite of what most people experience. They have a stiffer ride and a higher ride with full suspension lift.

Jergs

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2 Door, 2008 JK Sport 2 Door
yeah it was the kit with springs and shocks...retail 399 bucks....
Minus the excessive overuse of ellipses, Im not aware of a $399 rock krawler lift that only has springs and shocks.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Minus the excessive overuse of ellipses, Im not aware of a $399 rock krawler lift that only has springs and shocks.
(siren noise).... watch... out... it's... the... grammar... police....
:)
Sponsored